By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Is Donald Trump a sociopath?

Is Donald Trump a sociopath?

Yes 303 60.84%

No 195 39.16%

Total:498

Narcissistic liar and egomaniac, yes. Sociopath? Can't really say for sure. Sociopath implies he has some sort of strategy or thought behind his actions.

Around the Network

I'd say Hillary and Trump would make a nice couple.

He's out there. Way out there.

barneystinson69 said:

Didn't Clinton support Iraq? So why is the couple blaming Trump for what happened. And telling another country to leak emails she was supposed to release is a bad thing? Sorry, but attacking Trump for everything is just too steriotypical, and people need to find ways to form an actual argument against him.

No one is blaming Trump for the soldier's death. The father said under Trump's Muslim ban his son would not have been able to fight for America and give his life to protect other America. Trumps Muslim ban goes against the Constitution and is against the law.

Anyone who doesn't answer yes doesn't know what a sociopath is or doesn't want to acknowledge the truth lol

Around the Network
melbye said:
I think more a narcissist than a sociopath.

sociopath can be defined as a person who has Antisocial Personality Disorder. This disorder is characterized by a disregard for the feelings of others, a lack of remorse or shame, manipulative behavior, unchecked egocentricity, and the ability to lie in order to achieve one's goals.

Sounds like trump if you ask me

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

hershel_layton said:
melbye said:

sociopath can be defined as a person who has Antisocial Personality Disorder. This disorder is characterized by a disregard for the feelings of others, a lack of remorse or shame, manipulative behavior, unchecked egocentricity, and the ability to lie in order to achieve one's goals.

Huh. Guess that answers that.

He is just a victim of the media, he only gets very bad press which is always prejudiced, one-sided and far from the truth.

He's something, anything but normal. He's a racist and a complete idiot.

hershel_layton said:
melbye said:

Adding to bolded: it's less apathy, more ignorance.  A sociopath doesn't understand hurt the same way a "normal" person might.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"