By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's The Most Satisfying Way You've Killed An Enemy In A Game?

Tagged games:

Pinning splicers to the walls with the harpoon gun.

Around the Network

Killing someone with a backstab in Team Fortress 2. Man, it's so fun to kill people with backstabs.

3. Metroid Prime 2: Echoes - Dark Beam Super Missile seemingly sending the enemy to the depths of hell (or Dark Aether, I suppose)

2. Perfect Dark Zero - Magnum headshot straight through their armor

1. Super Smash Bros. - Falcon Punch

I jumped on that goomba's head and crushed the ************!

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Kerotan said:
Almost had it there.

Playing rainbow 6 Siege. Only need 1 trophy to platinum it. "get a breach charge kill"

It was 1 v 5. Somehow managed to take down 3 of them but could only kill 2 while they were bleeding out. The third was doc so I presumed he used his 1 self revive trick.

So i placed the breach charge top of the stairs and waited to see if he'd rush. With a few seconds left he did and I blew him.

But he only got downed again, so had to kill him with my pistol. Sickened. I was so close to getting that platinum!

Aw man that sucks. I had something like happen to me in Bad Company 2 lol

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Around the Network

Hitting the axe in level 8-4 on the original SMB... by far.

End boss of Borderlands 2 with a Legendary Conference Call shotgun and The Bee shield.  It's just utterly ridiculous.  (not my video but it's essentially the same)

World of Warcraft.  I remember playing the AV battleground and running into a world famous Warrior (seriously, his videos were mega-popular).  I had decent gear but the people at the top had crazy good stuff, like far beyond what a normal person could get.  Besides that, I was a Rogue and Warriors ate most Rogues.

So, he's sitting down and healing at the back of the battle, right?  I'm nervous but, seriously, this is my only chance, so I go for it.  Backstab!  I start doing my routine on him and ... it's like attacking a moutain.  Just, seriously, it's immediately obvious that I'm doomed.  But I've got crippling poison on, so he can't run at me, but then, if I get too far way, he can use a skill that charges right at me from a distance.  So, I start walking backwards, slowly, while he's slowly walking toward me.  I'm just delaying my death, though, and we both know it.

But then, at it turns out, I drew him far enough that some high level NPCs got aggro on him and came charging over.  They're WAILING on him but he's ignoring them in his effort to get revenge on me.  I won't let him get close enough, I just continue to stay out of reach, and they eventually kill him.  It was pure luck, sure, but it was also hilarious.

Any of the kills in the 1st Ninja Gaiden on Xbox. Felt so satisfying

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

3. Metroid Prime 2: Echoes - Dark Beam Super Missile seemingly sending the enemy to the depths of hell (or Dark Aether, I suppose)

2. Perfect Dark Zero - Magnum headshot straight through their armor

1. Super Smash Bros. - Falcon Punch

What about the Ganondorf U-Tilt though?

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

something something hitman. Especially silent assassin.

Its really something when u spend 2hrs plotting, moving and scheming to kill someone. Then when it all falls into place and you know he's so dead it's a joy like no other. Even before you do it, you almost wanna delay the moment just a tad bit longer.