By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's The Most Satisfying Way You've Killed An Enemy In A Game?

Tagged games:

Perfectly executed kills in Smash Bros where I come up with a plan on the fly and it actually works. Outsmarting friends who you know aren't airheads never gets old

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7530/gohansupersaiyan239du.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://www.deviantart.com/download/109426596/Shippuden_Team_7_by_Tsubaki_chan.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members0/772/1047772/images/kepek_illusztraciok/Bleach%2520-%2520Ishida%2520Uryuu%25201.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

3DS: tolu619

Wii U: FoyehBoys

Vita, PS3 and PS4: FoyehBoys

XBoxOne: Tolu619

Switch: Tolu619

Kugali - We publish comics from all across Africa and the diaspora, and we also push the boundaries of Augmented Reality storytelling. Check us out!

My thread for teaching VGC some Nigerian slangs

Around the Network

I adored the final hit against Demise in Skyward Sword.

Shadow of the Colossus.

Fox Up-Smash.

Metroid Zero Mission: after you get the Varia Suit back in the aftergame, it's super satisfying being strong again.

Edit: Uhm... I also wanna include Katamary Damacy in some way...

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Breaking thugs' limbs in Arkham games, and especially, taking them down in predator mode.

Gears of War multiplayer, a skilled player is wallbouncing around you and you just squeal like a stuck pig, twirl and blindly shoot in panic and somehow manage to gib him with one shot.

https://youtu.be/pa2i7hoYxW0

Around the Network
John2290 said:
pokoko said:

End boss of Borderlands 2 with a Legendary Conference Call shotgun and The Bee shield.  It's just utterly ridiculous.  (not my video but it's essentially the same)

World of Warcraft.  I remember playing the AV battleground and running into a world famous Warrior (seriously, his videos were mega-popular).  I had decent gear but the people at the top had crazy good stuff, like far beyond what a normal person could get.  Besides that, I was a Rogue and Warriors ate most Rogues.

So, he's sitting down and healing at the back of the battle, right?  I'm nervous but, seriously, this is my only chance, so I go for it.  Backstab!  I start doing my routine on him and ... it's like attacking a moutain.  Just, seriously, it's immediately obvious that I'm doomed.  But I've got crippling poison on, so he can't run at me, but then, if I get too far way, he can use a skill that charges right at me from a distance.  So, I start walking backwards, slowly, while he's slowly walking toward me.  I'm just delaying my death, though, and we both know it.

But then, at it turns out, I drew him far enough that some high level NPCs got aggro on him and came charging over.  They're WAILING on him but he's ignoring them in his effort to get revenge on me.  I won't let him get close enough, I just continue to stay out of reach, and they eventually kill him.  It was pure luck, sure, but it was also hilarious.

So this is the gun I'll be needing. 

Well, actually, the shield is the more important part.

Every shot adds Amp Damage.  Shotguns, especially great ones like the Conference Call, used to get that damage added to each pellet, but Gearbox eventually nerfed that so it's divided among the pellets.  There are better weapons to use with The Bee, now.

Amputating his 2 legs with a PTRS.

KiigelHeart said:
Gears of War multiplayer, a skilled player is wallbouncing around you and you just squeal like a stuck pig, twirl and blindly shoot in panic and somehow manage to gib him with one shot.

I played a short time of Gears 2 multiplayer but I had a lot of fun. Nothing chainsawing someone from behind lol

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3