By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Shooting Spree at Munich Mall: 10 Dead, Shooter German-Iranian

alt removed - Leadified

Around the Network
man-bear-pig said:

And unfortunately, that cycle is not going to stop anytime soon...

hershel_layton said:
barneystinson69 said:

Well thats just splendid! 

but now that's contradicting the previous report.

this is getting strange.

As someone else said, if the attack was done by a Neo-Nazi, then that person would likely be targetting a mosque or an area where there are a lot of Muslims, not children. And according to The Telegraph, a Muslim woman told CNN that she heard "Allahu Akbar" as the attack happened. Of course, this is far from an absolute certainty.

I would urge all people to not make hasty judgments until all the news is sorted out. News is evolving and especially around a tradegy has some misinformation. It's horrible that someone felt the need to murder innocent people, and I think that's all you know right now.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I'll wait until tomorrow for more confirmed information. No need for any prejudice. All I know is that it's a tragedy.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

outlawauron said:
I would urge all people to not make hasty judgments until all the news is sorted out. News is evolving and especially around a tradegy has some misinformation. It's horrible that someone felt the need to murder innocent people, and I think that's all you know right now.

Ya too many conflicting reports. 

Around the Network

It's ridiculous that it's been like 6 hours since the shootings and German authorities STILL haven't released descriptions of what the attackers looked like. This would be sloppy enough in it's own right but considering the suspects on the run and it's an active situation it's absolutely insane

More allahsnackbar lovers will come to donate free bullets, blood, and gore.
Please stop saying that islam or muslim is a race, that is stupidity.

Up till now, there is no sign that these guys have an islamic background. Until it is known who they are and what their motives are I would like you to stop blindly accusing certain believe systems for being the cause of everything.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

barneystinson69 said:
Poliwrathlord said:
I hope they catch the perpetrators soon. I really wanna know if they are Islamic or just Neo-Nazis.

Evidence seems to be mounting that they're Islamic. They targeted children, and there are reports that they shouted "Allah Akbar as well.

Care to provide a source?

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Peh said:
Up till now, there is no sign that these guys have an islamic background. Until it is known who they are and what their motives are I would like you to stop blindly accusing certain believe systems for being the cause of everything.

Well given how many jihad attacks have happened to Europe, its no surprise many are jumping too that conclusion. And given all the mounting evidence (attacking German kids in a McDonalds? I don't think a neo-nazi would do that), it is likely to be another Jihad attack.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).