Forums - Movies Discussion - Worst movie you've ever watched

I remember Eddie Murphy's Nutty Professor 2 was so bad that when my cousins rented it we stopped watching the movie after about a half hour into it.

The worst movie I ever sat through the whole thing for (sadly) was this abomination:

This is what happens when you're bored out of your mind on a Saturday night at your local Blockbuster with a few friends and decide THIS movie looks appealing...

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Around the Network

Super fast, fast and the furious parody.

The Last Airbender is the one.

DevilRising said:

If the show had never existed, and that was just some oddball idea that Shyamalan had, I would have honestly thougth it was a decent film. Not great by any stretch, but a decent action/fantasy. However, the show DOES exist, and was amazing. The movie not only gets some key things wrong, but it also lacks most of the heart and humor from the show. The charactes were just kind of shells of themselves, compared to what they're actually supposed to be. 

But yeah, The Last Airbender wasn't great. And honestly, while I was originally exicted about, they never should have bothered trying to adapt it to film in the first place. The show was perfect as is, they even shirked the usual Hollywood mold, and purposefully only made it three seasons, with a specific, pre-determined beginning, middle and ending. Unlike most modern shows, which fly by the seat of their pants, have little consistency, and often feel like they have no real concept where they're ultimately going a lot of the time.

Disagree.  The movie had tons of problems that didn't involve the show.  

Joe hasn't even seen the show, and he still hated the movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_iv9f49d98

I've seen plenty of complete garbage movies, but most of them had the redeeming "quality" of being super low-budget or made specifically to be stupid.

There is only one that was honestly complete, absolute garbage in absolutely everything it tried to do despite actually being a super high-budget blockbuster movie. And that was the 1998 Godzilla.

Batman & Robin, though I think it dipped into "this is so bad, it's enjoyable .... kinda" though not quite.

Around the Network
Metallox said:

Don't ever go with your mother to the cinema. 

Hahaha, had to go see this with my girlfriend, wanted to scratch my eyes out. 

Elektra

Ouiji experiment 2.

https://youtu.be/G3bCsJjw360

Anybody ever see One for the Money? With Katherine Heigl. I went to see that as a date movie. I fell asleep, and woke up because a turkey exploded. That was the only movie in my life that I ever walked out on.

What sickened me the most was the belly laughter of all the people in the theatre.

Also, uh...The Last Airbender.

I'll just leave here.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/D%C3%BCnyay%C4%B1_Kurtaran_Adam

Battletag: Quakecore89#1866 / GOG: AMDFX89 / PSN: QuakeCore_89 / Xbox Live Tag: QuakeCore89 / NS: SW-7937-5976-6855

Current PC: (Ryzen 7 3700X/32GB 3200MHz DDR4 RAM/MSI Ventus GeForce RTX 2080 Super/Crucial 250GB M.2(Boot) Kingston 1TB SSD(Storage))