By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Worst movie you've ever watched

Metallox said:

Don't ever go with your mother to the cinema. 

Hahaha, had to go see this with my girlfriend, wanted to scratch my eyes out. 

Around the Network

Elektra

Ouiji experiment 2.

https://youtu.be/G3bCsJjw360

Anybody ever see One for the Money? With Katherine Heigl. I went to see that as a date movie. I fell asleep, and woke up because a turkey exploded. That was the only movie in my life that I ever walked out on.

What sickened me the most was the belly laughter of all the people in the theatre.

Also, uh...The Last Airbender.

I'll just leave here.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/D%C3%BCnyay%C4%B1_Kurtaran_Adam

Around the Network

Some stupid movie about a guy who makes a dance team. I saw it in a theatre because everything else seemed bad, but this movie was terrible.

mZuzek said:
There is only one that was honestly complete, absolute garbage in absolutely everything it tried to do despite actually being a super high-budget blockbuster movie. And that was the 1998 Godzilla.

As a Godzilla fan, that film is to me what Other M is to Metroid fans or Sticker Star is to Paper Mario fans.

Norm of the north

By far the worst i've seen. 

mZuzek said:
curl-6 said:

As a Godzilla fan, that film is to me what Other M is to Metroid fans or Sticker Star is to Paper Mario fans.

It can't. I've seen true Metroid fans forgive Other M and praise some of its elements at least. Even Sticker Star doesn't look like ultimate garbage.

The thing is, Other M and Sticker Star are very disappointing Metroid and Paper Mario games respectively, but are probably still mediocre games at worst. Godzilla 1998 was not only a horrible Godzilla movie, it was a horrible movie altogether.

Totally agreed on Godzilla '98 being both a horrible Godzilla movie and a horrible movie in general, though personally I would say that Other M is similarly not just a shit Metroid but a shit game overall. :P