By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ign Video producer gets angry at Harada Tekken

Slimebeast said:
Fei-Hung said:

Big time. They closed the thread on this immediately after it opened. They also are heavily against GG as they consider it an anti women's movement and not the anti corrupt journalist movement it was. 

Wow. I checked out one of their threads about anti-Gamergate and read a little. I've seldom seen such an echo-chamber and circle-jerk. How can a site be infiltrated and completely transformed like that? Of course, like you say, by banning and cleansing you can purify a community similar to what happened in the Soviet Union and China during the Cultural Revolution, but I wonder how the social justice movement did to infiltrate and overtake the NeoGAF leadership.

I'm about to throw up now.

Yup, shocking is the least of what it is. Now I need to make myself feel better and pamper my wife so she goes shops and gets me lots of chocolates so I can snack whilst playing Hardline :p

Around the Network

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When will this whole SJW bullshit just go the hell away?!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Just came across this video and really made me laugh considering the topic. Wait for the second last game the guy covers for lulz.

https://youtu.be/OGSb2HRe_OE

Slimebeast said:
Fei-Hung said:

Big time. They closed the thread on this immediately after it opened. They also are heavily against GG as they consider it an anti women's movement and not the anti corrupt journalist movement it was. 

Wow. I checked out one of their threads about anti-Gamergate and read a little. I've seldom seen such an echo-chamber and circle-jerk. How can a site be infiltrated and completely transformed like that? Of course, like you say, by banning and cleansing you can purify a community similar to what happened in the Soviet Union and China during the Cultural Revolution, but I wonder how the social justice movement did to infiltrate and overtake the NeoGAF leadership.

Oh, you should see all the Anita Sarkeesian and Zoe Quinn threads. They're even worse. I have never seen so many obsessive sycophants in one place until I took peek.

Around the Network
Aeolus451 said:
I don't really understand why he got mad at the tekken guy.

Because he lacks a sense of humor on the topic.

It was actually a good response from Harada and an honest answer.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Aura7541 said:
Slimebeast said:

Oh, you should see all the Anita Sarkeesian and Zoe Quinn threads. They're even worse. I have never seen so many obsessive sycophants in one place until I took peek.

I read those and i was shocked. I was new to Gaf then and thought it was a forum of games and industry insiders who were more level headed, but boy was I wrong. 

Did you watch the link I posted above? Maybe we should tweet it to IGN lol