Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ign Video producer gets angry at Harada Tekken

I wouldn't be surprised if Gaf being what it is, is heavily linked to IGN, Kotaku etc. It would explain why they heavily support SJW and generally ban anyone who has anything to say against the movement.

Whoever said life to be like a box of chocolates clearly didn't know what he was talking about. 

Life is more like a game of bumper cars. At every turn there is a possibility you will get screwed.

Around the Network
Roronaa_chan said:
Slimebeast said:

Now, the brutal and confident way this IGN journalist Gav Murphy expressed himself about the Tekken producer suggests that there is a similar culture being built up within the IGN staff

It's not just IGN and it's not just journalistic websites either, forums like NeoGAF are another such place

What?! Is this true?

Slimebeast said:
Roronaa_chan said:

It's not just IGN and it's not just journalistic websites either, forums like NeoGAF are another such place

What?! Is this true?

Big time. They closed the thread on this immediately after it opened. They also are heavily against GG as they consider it an anti women's movement and not the anti corrupt journalist movement it was. 

Whoever said life to be like a box of chocolates clearly didn't know what he was talking about. 

Life is more like a game of bumper cars. At every turn there is a possibility you will get screwed.

Fei-Hung said:
Slimebeast said:

What?! Is this true?

Big time. They closed the thread on this immediately after it opened. They also are heavily against GG as they consider it an anti women's movement and not the anti corrupt journalist movement it was. 

Wow. I checked out one of their threads about anti-Gamergate and read a little. I've seldom seen such an echo-chamber and circle-jerk. How can a site be infiltrated and completely transformed like that? Of course, like you say, by banning and cleansing you can purify a community similar to what happened in the Soviet Union and China during the Cultural Revolution, but I wonder how the social justice movement did to infiltrate and overtake the NeoGAF leadership.

I'm about to throw up now.

Aeolus451 said:
I don't really understand why he got mad at the tekken guy.

Because he said the truth l0l

Basil's YouTube Channel

Around the Network

IGN guy overreacts at a joke.... and we have a thread about it?

Slimebeast said:
Fei-Hung said:

Wow. I checked out one of their threads about anti-Gamergate and read a little. I've seldom seen such an echo-chamber and circle-jerk. How can a site be infiltrated and completely transformed like that? Of course, like you say, by banning and cleansing you can purify a community similar to what happened in the Soviet Union and China during the Cultural Revolution, but I wonder how the social justice movement did to infiltrate and overtake the NeoGAF leadership.

I'm about to throw up now.

Yup, shocking is the least of what it is. Now I need to make myself feel better and pamper my wife so she goes shops and gets me lots of chocolates so I can snack whilst playing Hardline :p

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When will this whole SJW bullshit just go the hell away?!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Harada is not wrong, if they were to release those costumes in the West the SJW's would pounce on the game, it would face a very negative media campaign that would hurt it's reviews. It has happened to other games before sadly. The SJW's are ruining the gaming industry.