By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ign Video producer gets angry at Harada Tekken

Garbage producer from garbage website has garbage reaction

Around the Network
Roronaa_chan said:
Garbage producer from garbage website has garbage reaction

/t

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Haradas reply may not have been the best, although it possibly has some element of truth in it, but the IGN dudes response was just plain stupid.

Atleast Harada acknowledged his mistake somewhat in his response.

Mr. Harada speaking too much truth for serious journalist wannabes to handle.

piece of shit 'producer', but hey, everyone can have their own opinion.

it was a funny comment from Harada san, so kudos to him for having a sense of humor as well as staying classy after the butthurt reply

Around the Network

I have no idea how to read Twitter.

Whoa dude whoa, not cool man, not cool.

I've been reading the replies the IGN guy has sent to gamers. If you think the reply to Harada was bad, the replies to gamers are worse, flat out telling people they have no power, calling them retards and more.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Fei-Hung said:
I've been reading the replies the IGN guy has sent to gamers. If you think the reply to Harada was bad, the replies to gamers are worse, flat out telling people they have no power, calling them retards and more.

I saw him calling one a jeb, dont know wtf its a jeb :P

I really hope people gather around this like they did against the Fine Bros and start to unfollow / subscribe to IGN. 

The IGN guy has gone full on bullish with his crap. 

As for what a Jeb is, not sure if it's calling someone a Bush or something else lol

Everything i hear about Harada just makes me want to try out Tekken more and more. Will probably play that free 360 download of Tekken Tag 2 i got last month tonight.