By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ign Video producer gets angry at Harada Tekken

ok thats it. First i stopped going to their site, now I'm just gonna unsub their YouTube channel too.

Around the Network

Well... i wouldn't be sad if he lost his job.

Seriously, Harada has a point, and enough is enough. If some people don't like or are offended, don't get the game, don't buy the DLC, don't look at it. Seriously. It's not ok to force your choices on everyone else and the industry aswell as the internet at large has to make a stand.

What an asshole.

IGN is trash. Lol.

Harada is savage(and honest). Not like he's wrong or anything. They'll probably take out a bunch of costumes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Eh, so this is the ign professionality everyone speaks about.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Around the Network

This is why everyone hates IGN. His reaction was so uncalled for. And Tekken is one of THE BEST fighting games of all time so IGN can kiss my ass. Losing so much respect for these sites...

zero129 said:
KLAMarine said:
I have no idea how to read Twitter.

This makes two of us. I dont think i fully understand whats going on here x_x .

The suggestion is that pressure from gaming media has lead some publishers to censor their games when releasing them in the west.

Harada was alluding to this.

The IGN guy got annoyed because he's one of the people trying to pressure publishers to censor their games.

Garbage game?

Tekken is garbage?

You don't have to like the game or enjoy it to appreciate the amount of effort and love Tekken games are made with.

I don't personally know Harada, he may be garbage, but Tekken? TEKKEN? Jesus fuck.

Harada is my next hero because his deleted tweet was full of awesome.

I wonder if NeoGAF has gotten triggered by Harada's comments. The people over there are rather hypersensitive when someone calls SJWs out

zero129 said:
KLAMarine said:
I have no idea how to read Twitter.

This makes two of us. I dont think i fully understand whats going on here x_x .

Someone asked Harada "will these costumes be in the western version of Tekken 7 on consoles?"

Harada replied "Ask your country's social justice warriors hahahaha"

IGN video producer was butthurt and said "Garbage man makes garbage tweet about his utterly garbage game"

Harada replied "I tried telling interestingly (or funny), but I'll choose a word next time. Thanks!" and then deleted his original tweet.

And don't worry, twitter layout is "garbage" and needs some getting used to.