Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mighty No. 9 bombs in Metacritic

So...?

I saw this coming 132 61.40%

I'm dissapointed 45 20.93%

This looks good to me 15 6.98%

OOPS! 23 10.70%

Total:215
daredevil.shark said:
So much for the legacy of mega man. Damn. This game ruined it.

Absolutely, dragged that legacy backwards through the mud kicking and screaming for all to see.

Some really stupid choices made during the creation of Might No 9 stopped it from ever being as Mighty as it could have been, just from a PR standpoint they made a giant mess of things.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

At one point, I was interested but now, not even in the slightest.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Uh, I don't know. While it doesn't exactly looks like a masterpiece or anything, I don't really see how it can be that bad. It's getting mixed reviews all across.

Lesson learned from this experience is not to back games based on names and some promotional material. Disappointed how poor it looks.

Tbh don't really care, i think it looks great and can't wait to play it.

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Around the Network

Hmm, I was expecting worse. Seems like it's just average, which coming from Inafune and the goal he had, seems like a disappointment more so from him than the game.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

I was expecting this game to bomb hard.

Next up:bloodstained,plz be good plz be good!

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

well I was hyped at first and backed it up. after the first videos I had my doubts but the later demo was still pretty fun. so I'm still looking forward to it.

After so many delays it still bombs...
Not good to hear. :/