By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox beat Sony E3 by a long shot

No.

Sony's conference was better than MS. More fresh stuff.
MS conference basically cemented their migration to PC, that while good, makes the Xbox weaker.

I LOVE ICELAND!

Around the Network
KungKras said:
No.

MS conference basically cemented their migration to PC, that while good, makes the Xbox weaker.

How does this make the xbox weaker? PC gamers make a very very small % of sales regardless of how many people play overwatch or minecraft. It doesn't effect the xbox brand at all. Especially since most people saying ''i'll play it on PC'' probably don't even have a gaming PC, they are just saying to make the xbox feel weaker. 

I disagree. But that's just a matter of personal interest, as I have no interest in anything Microsoft had to announce, but Sony showed a bunch of stuff I liked the look of.

But I think we can all agree on one thing: Pull your finger out, Ubisoft!

Lets all remember that XO still hasnt had a single exclusive game yet this year, and it never will

Predicted 15+ million lifetime-sales for God of War:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234612&page=1

Roronaa_chan said:
FattyDingDong said:

By contrast if you look at Xbox exclusive games such as Forza Horizon 3, Gears of war 4, Halo Wars 2, Dead Rising 4 etc. we expect them to come out either this year or maybe next year(latest). Now lets look at the Sony games that will come out this year... Last Guardian is one.. I cant think of another one..   How on earth did Sony "destroy" Xbox.. 

Aside from TLG, World of Final Fantasy? Gran Turismo Sport? Nioh? Dragon Quest Builders? Gravity Rush 2?

4 of which are actual 100% exclusives unlike any of MS's games.

Not that i need to add these because TLG > XB1's entire library, past, present and future. Hell, > Xbox OG + 360 + X1.

Now now, you know the rules. Japanese games don't count because Xbox Ones don't sell there. I think that's how the goalposts are moved. ;)

Around the Network

nvm

foodfather said:
KungKras said:
No.

How does this make the xbox weaker? PC gamers make a very very small % of sales regardless of how many people play overwatch or minecraft. It doesn't effect the xbox brand at all. Especially since most people saying ''i'll play it on PC'' probably don't even have a gaming PC, they are just saying to make the xbox feel weaker. 

PC market revenue is huge dude.

And you don't need an expensive PC to play Xbone games.

I LOVE ICELAND!

xbox won hands down

I wouldnt say it was miles better but it was the best in my opinion. It offered a good lineup of software, hardware and future features. They ended it really well.

kowenicki said:
ArchangelMadzz said:
Xbox One S is groundbreaking? It's still bigger than a standard PS4. PS4 allows 4k video and photo just not by the disc drive. I'm not sure what you mean by groundbreaking there I'm quite confused.

Also you said xbox exclusive games. None of those are xbox exclusive. Nothing announced was xbox exclusive.

Yeah just the first affordable UHD HDR 4k blu ray player and its all wrapped up in a games console at a great price. No biggie.

It's a sweet deal but it is not groundbreaking as that medium is already dying. Being able to play 4k hdr video digitally I'd a must and if you can throw in the drive then sure do it. But 4k blu ray and blu ray in general isn't a burning hot industry. Most people consume 4k content digitally.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'