By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox beat Sony E3 by a long shot

A lot of people are saying that Playstation E3 was superior because of more games that were shown.. However we know that most of those games don't even have a release date!    By contrast if you look at Xbox exclusive games such as Forza Horizon 3, Gears of war 4, Halo Wars 2, Dead Rising 4 etc. we expect them to come out either this year or maybe next year(latest). Now lets look at the Sony games that will come out this year... Last Guardian is one.. I cant think of another one..   How on earth did Sony "destroy" Xbox.. 

Oh I almost forgot the Xbox One S unveiling which was revolutionary ground breaking i was blown away by how amazing it looks and only starting at 299$? crazy!

I trust no one, not even myself.

Around the Network
FattyDingDong said:

A lot of people are saying that Playstation E3 was superior because of more games that were shown.. However we know that most of those games don't even have a release date!    By contrast if you look at Xbox exclusive games such as Forza Horizon 3, Gears of war 4, Halo Wars 2, Dead Rising 4 etc. we expect them to come out either this year or maybe next year(latest). Now lets look at the Sony games that will come out this year... Last Guardian is one.. I cant think of another one..   How on earth did Sony "destroy" Xbox.. 

Oh I almost forgot the Xbox One S unveiling which was revolutionary ground breaking i was blown away by how amazing it looks and only starting at 299$? crazy!

To be fair, most of the Xbox games are coming out this year because they were first shown last year. Sony showed off way more new stuff and showed off more big games. They also didn't waste any time on stuff like social features and customizable controllers and whatever. It was games. New games. Big games.

Oh, and Sony has shown off way more stuf outside of their conference. Including a lot of games that are launching this year.

But WOAH!!!! A SLIM CONSOLE!!!! THAT'S NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE!!!!

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

I agree but not by a long shot. Sonys show was rrally good.

I can't think of a single xbox one exclusive that was presented at the xbox conference.

4 ≈ One

The ps4 was basically a slim console at launch. Xbox is only now catching up. Sony won e3 easily and because of the games.

Around the Network

I think Sony won, but not by the HUGE margin that constantly gets parroted in the other threads. IMHO Sony edged MS out. Showing RD3 would have edged them out even more. 

"Xbox exclusive games"? what are those? Every game at microsoft's e3 was either on W10 or PS4 as well.

Not interested in GT Sport or Star Ocean 5 , but they both come out on PS4 exclusively (Unless you're Japanese).

Currently Playing: N/A

Anime and Studying is life RN

There is absolutely nothing revolutionary about the slim... Or its price

Xbox One S is groundbreaking? It's still bigger than a standard PS4. PS4 allows 4k video and photo just not by the disc drive. I'm not sure what you mean by groundbreaking there I'm quite confused.

Also you said xbox exclusive games. None of those are xbox exclusive. Nothing announced was xbox exclusive.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Lol this is a joke thread right?
And of course they have games releasing this fall when they pretty much have nothing for 3/4 of the year.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"