almost crapgamer level funny.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

Meh, they both sucked but Sony's was a little bit better.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Normchacho said:
lionpetercarmoo said:

I can see you are a fanboy as only they would say what the title says. Xbox S is nothing special but does look cool. I have not seen one person on the internet so far excited for Gears 4. And lastly that glorious $299 price does not come with a controller. Would of made sense if you talked about Scorpio.

I'm sorry, what?

Edit: Yeah it does.

https://www.amazon.com/Xbox-One-S-500GB-Console/dp/B01GW3GY3K/ref=sr_tr_sr_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1465962743&sr=8-2&keywords=Xbox+One+S

Oh

But didn't MS basically shoot itself in the foot by annoucing the slim at the same time as annoucing the Scorpio, and that VR will only be supported on Scorprio? Which basically means, don't bother buy a slim, wait for Scorpio, because if at some stage down the line you think you might be interested in VR then you're going to need to by Scorpio. Perhaps this won't deter people who are looking to buy their first Xb one, but in a lot of cases early gen console buyers are also a legit target for buying a slim as an upgrade to help the slim cause a decent boost in sales. So I think at least a lot of people who would otherwise have bought slim will now just wait for Scorpio.

IMO with Scorpio releasing in Holiday 2017 MS should have only announced the slim now and then announced Scorpio early next year.

So if winning E3 means a possible reduction in Xb one sales rather than a substantial boost, then sure I guess one could call it a win for MS. MS might have been wanting to play the good citizen by telling people what's coming now and next year so that they avoid pissing people off who may have bought slim but would have preferred to wait for Scorpio. And if that was the motivation then good on MS for being open. But it also points to MS feeling like they need to rush out their hardware upgrade because you would normally expect a substantial upgrade to come 2 years after a cosmetic redesign.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

The whole point of E3 is to introduce new games/hardware, showcase games and generate hype for the brand. Playstation did that and that's why it won.

When a game releases is basically irrelevant as a qualifier to if one of the big 3 won E3 because at some point, each have won E3 when most of what was shown wasn't releasing that year. Plus just about no one gives a shit about it except a few people trying to use discredit who won.

Around the Network

OP, how old are you?.. Xbox One S? just that? Do you remember PSOne? Ps2 Slim?....

In Sony We Trust!

Its normal sony shows games that we never can play^^

halo wars 2 is epic

gears of war is more epic^^

and horizon 3 is the epicest^^

manny10032 said:
JustcallmeRiff said:
I noticed fattydingdong has not responded to any of the questions or posts on his form I wonder why

thread back fire

3 pages in and still not a word   Good or Bad

cesarmgc said:
OP, how old are you?.. Xbox One S? just that? Do you remember PSOne? Ps2 Slim?....

And neither one of those did anything different, other then remove features and get smaller.

Jigsawx1 said:

Its normal sony shows games that we never can play^^

halo wars 2 is epic

gears of war is more epic^^

and horizon 3 is the epicest^^

I'm playing RE7 epic