8 63 13.40%

9 37 7.87%

10 43 9.15%

Total:470

8/10, few dull spots but good overall.

Around the Network

7/10

Highlight was FH3.

Gears 4 looks fine as does Scalebound and recore. but they needed better demos.

Slim is a must have for me. Not too interested in anything else at the conference.

On a scale from 1 to 10, I'd say it was a 7. There was lots of pretty good stuff, but most of it leaked beforehand, and nothing we got was spectacular. It was a solid performance but nothing too special.

They basically burried the xbox as a unique platfom

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

5/10

Nothing revealed we didn't already know.

Around the Network

7/10. I thought it was quite good. Nothing in the "wow" category but it was solid throughout.

+ Crackdown 3 delay

This conference was almost useless

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

8/10 Solid!

Great (console) exclusives shown and announced. I do not own a competent gaming PC, nor do I want to build one.

New slim at a great price.

Scorpio looks really promising and unless NX/Neo specs & price blow me away I will likely pick up the Scorpio to compliment my new 4k tv I recently purchased. I prefer gaming on my console and have a great catalog of 360/current Xbox One games that will make the transition to the new console next year or compliment one of the new ones releasing from Nintendo or Sony.

Intrinsic said:
i did like the nee look XB1s though.... but there was a lot of misleading PR speak at the conference. 

What? Quote me anything that they said that was trying to be misleading. 

7/10

What they showed of previously announced games was great (Gears 4 and ReCore!!!), but the lack of new announcements holds it down from a higher score than 7.