5 87 18.51%

6 83 17.66%

7 102 21.70%

8 63 13.40%

9 37 7.87%

10 43 9.15%

Total:470

How would you rate it and why?

Me personally, I didn't like it, it's nice that the exclusives are coming to PC now, but there was barely any new exclusive game announcement. I wanted to see more of Scalebound but a boss fight in a dark room is not the best thing to show off at the E3 stage. The Sea of Thieves trailer was awful imo, it doesn't look good and had to mute those awful aaaahs and oooohs.  We're flooded with online only and mmo-lites now both from the triple A and indie devs, all I wanted from Rare is to make a singleplayer platforming game like they used to.

Around the Network

I liked it a lot actually ! I got what I wanted in ReCore footage and I liked how they handheld the announcements with trailer after trailer after trailer at a certain point of the show, big surprise Tekken 7 of course, solid 8.5/10

Poor. Nothing exciting revealed. I really like the new look of the slim, but everything was already leaked beforehand.

0exclusives/10

No 0 option so i didn't vote.

I didn't mind that they are pushing the single Windows platform concept. Microsoft doesn't like to lose, so they weren't going to stay the course with the Xbox One as it was. That said, Microsoft is giving me less of a reason to get an Xbox One since I already have too many boxes in front of my TV.

In terms of games, I am really excited for ReCore and Sea of Thieves. I love that ReCore hearkens back to the sixth generation of action platformers. Sea of Thieves is a pirate game and I love pirates.

Perhaps the biggest letdown was that there just didn't seem to be many new game announcements and fewer exclusives. It seems like Dead Rising 4 will probably be multi-platform. We Happy Few looks fantastic, but it is only a timed exclusive. State of Decay 2 was really the only completely new exclusive announcement and while that does look very promising, it left me feeling that Microsoft didn't have much to show. It then even seemed like FFXV and Tekken 7 were just there to remind people that those games were actually coming to Xbox One.

The press conference kind of left me feeling like how Nintendo 2015 conference made me feel, which is kind of unfortunate.

Around the Network

They didn't expect everything to leak so ill give it a 8.8/10.

7.5/10

Loved the games thats coming to PC @_@

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

whats there to like? Was there even a single new game/ip announced?

i did like the nee look XB1s though.... but there was a lot of misleading PR speak at the conference. Which still is the single biggest thing i dislike about MS. All companies lie, but MS does theirs like you are a big fool.

I put 6, but I think it's even a bit nice for my real opinion (5 would be more accurate). Too few new announcements, no more Xbox exclusives (great for PC players though), with one good hardware announcement and a bad one. Sadly the bad one was the last announcement of the show...

Let's be honest, I'm not a MS fan and I rarely like their conferences, but this one was way worse than last year's one (Gears 4, Recore, Sea of thieves, Halo Wars 2, Forza... Nothing great for me, but still better than this year). The best mesurement each year is how much I'm jealous of Xbox One owners at the end of the conference... I'm not jealous at all now ^^.

7/10. It was fine.