1 55 11.70%

5 87 18.51%

6 83 17.66%

7 102 21.70%

8 63 13.40%

9 37 7.87%

10 43 9.15%

Total:470

7/10. Not bad. but not great. Just good.

Around the Network

I thought it was pretty good. I'd give it 7.5/10.

Also i'd give the conference a 8/10 as a whole. I was gonna give it a 7/10 but Microsoft's whole conference got leaked and i'm not gonna blame them for that if there weren't as many surprises for people since they were spoiled.

The Xbox One slim looked fantastic and the Project Scorpio is exciting. 

Glad to have seen Recore gameplay even though I hope they really polish it up in the 3 months before launch.
Sea of Thieves looks great.
We Happy Few looks absolutely amazing.

Where the fuck was Battletoads? I was fully expectinga new one to be announced after all the teasing.

I'm just dissapointed because I feel like not a whole lot of new and exclusive games were announced though, the only ones I can think of are Dead Rising 4 and State of Decay 2.

FH & We happy few where the best things shown imo.
The new Slim was nice (but we had leaks of it before hand).

Scalebound & FFXV looked pretty bad.

I think it was a 6/10 overall.

The game We Happy Few seems really interesting.

Around the Network

7/10. Pros: Liked the games shown. Glad it's all coming to PC. Will be getting FH3, DR4, Scalebound etc.

Cons: It did kind of feel like they were padding time just to tell you they couldn't wait to bail on the current console.

Good to see gameplay of stuff though.

The Microsoft conference rendered their console unnecessary. Everything that you would need an Xbox One for is now no longer an argument, since all exclusives aren't exclusive. Releasing an Xbox Scorpio at this point is mostly just MS releasing a minimal-purpose Gaming PC (I say minimal because we can all agree that in the face of a normal PC, the XB1 doesn't have as much going for it.

From a game perspective, this is a great thing. As a PlayStation/Nintendo gamer with a Gaming PC, I can now completely cut out Xbox One and not miss out on anything.

From an Xbox brand perspective, this is the devastating bullet to the head to put the ol' girl out of her misery. With no exclusives and and the promise of being able to play with PC and PS4 users, there's now no reason for anyone to buy an Xbox One. If not for the crossplay, you could at least argue that you still need it to play with any friends who own XB1's.

But instead, we've simply witnessed the end of Microsoft's console business. Xbox isn't a real gaming brand like Nintendo or PlayStation anymore, it's just a well recognized Microsoft-branded Steam Machine. Anything it can do can be done on a PC and then some; no exclusives.

On the flip side, this means that MS can more regularly release new consoles, which is a good and bad thing depending on your stance. Realistically, though, I feel that Microsoft has ended their direct relationship with console gamers in the most covert of ways: Xbox fans are too busy cheering for "the strongest console ever" and PlayStation fans are too busy worrying if that will affect them in some way to really notice what just happened.

Overall, I give this press conference a 3/10. I can rest easy knowing I can play ReCore and Scalebound, but at what cost? 

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

I give 9. Maybe MS did mistakes and bad things, but fyck - at least I can see some logic in it.

8/10

Same as all the other ones. It's not in the poll