By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Nintendo WII crosses 10 MILLION in NA....PS3>360...No Bannings!!

MANUELF said:
PS3 only 15k in Japan?, The PS3 is dead in Japan.

SCEJ is the cancer of SCEWW

Around the Network
FilaBrasileiro said:
SCEJ is the cancer of SCEWW

Nonsense, cancer grows, and spreads throughout the body and then kills it.

mM
kingofwale said:
Unexplained Increase in PS3, especially when Rainbow 6 is for certain to sell much better than xbox this week.

Unexplained Increase in Wii...

I don't get the market at all, or this number. :)

Wow, that makes this day more mysterious. I have to second a post of kingofwale. World's end seems to be near.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

darthdevidem01 said:
Continue Discussions in this thread NOT the duplicate one as the title was wrong

Are you going to make me?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

wow PS3 sales > 360 sales in all 3 regions!!

thats amazing! i must admit i saw the win streak ending when sales were only 10k better in others, but wow.

Around the Network

I'm still waiting for ioi to say "syke!" and then show the real numbers where the 360 outsold the PS3...

Now, I'm just waiting...

and...

waiting...

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

kingofwale said:
Unexplained Increase in PS3, especially when Rainbow 6 is for certain to sell much better than xbox this week.

Unexplained Increase in Wii...

I don't get the market at all, or this number. :)

Wii sales increased due to mainly North america jumping so hard from 120k to 230k, the reason is quite simple, for some reason demand is still amazingly high for the wii in NA, and Super smash came out a week before these sales were released, therefore this may be why wii sales increased so much. Nintendo must have released a huge shipment of wiis apperently.

mM
gebx said:
I'm still waiting for ioi to say "syke!" and then show the real numbers where the 360 outsold the PS3...

Now, I'm just waiting...

and...

waiting...

Haha... I too am waiting for this. Or tomorrow he puts up a thread saying "Oh sorry guys I rushed the numbers last night I mixed up 360 and Ps3's together"

So basically Nintendo, f-ed up with Wii supply for Smash week.... perhaps retailers were expecting more than the usual supply so they let all of it go before Smash, and then only got a normal supply.

Hey, whats this 'banning bet' about 10m and ps3/360 that you are referring too? I must have missed the threads.

also, WII FTW!!!!!!