By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Worst game you've ever played?

lionpetercarmoo said:
Ganoncrotch said:

I think several posters took this thread to mean "what popular game would you like to put in a thread as though it was unplayable, regardless of if you in fact actually played it" Shame really but a thread like this having some games in the 90% mark from gamerankings and Metacritic really makes me think... how does someone find their way to a gaming forum if the worst game they've ever played has received critical acclaim, I guess just play 1-2 games per generation really, weird.

Not everyone has the same opinion,suprised people don't know that.

But there's a difference between a game you don't like and a game that is mechanically, and sometimes objectively broken. If people are saying Diablo 3, Call of Duty, Gears of War, then they have clearly never played a truly "bad" game such as Revelations 2012, Disney's Party or Sonic 06.

Around the Network
Dr.Vita said:
princevenom said:
dragon ball final bout
the only good thing about this game was this awesome intro/opening
https://youtu.be/TsskkT3HJwU

Really? 
I enjoyed the hell out of the game. lol

i didn.t  like the controls 

Barkley said:
lionpetercarmoo said:

But there's a difference between a game you don't like and a game that is mechanically, and sometimes objectively broken. If people are saying Diablo 3, Call of Duty, Gears of War, then they have clearly never played a truly "bad" game such as Revelations 2012, Disney's Party or Sonic 06.

Meh I like Sonic 06: Best music in the sonic franchise, good bosses and I only encountered one glitch.

My top 10 Worst game ever made:

1- Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified ( PS Vita )
2- Rambo: The Video Game ( PC )
3- Bomberman: Act Zero ( Xbox 360 )
4- Walking Dead: Survival Instinct ( PS3 )
5- Turok ( Xbox 360 )
6- Iron Man 2 ( PS3 )
7- Zhu Zhu Pets ( NDS )
8- Ratchet and Clank: Q-Force ( PS Vita )
9- Assassin's Creed Chronicles ( PS Vita )
10- Bubsy ( SNES )

the console on the list is where I played.

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Shikamo said:
My top 10 Worst game ever made:

1- Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified ( PS Vita )
2- Rambo: The Video Game ( PC )
3- Bomberman: Act Zero ( Xbox 360 )
4- Walking Dead: Survival Instinct ( PS3 )
5- Turok ( Xbox 360 )
6- Iron Man 2 ( PS3 )
7- Zhu Zhu Pets ( NDS )
8- Ratchet and Clank: Q-Force ( PS Vita )
9- Assassin's Creed Chronicles ( PS Vita )
10- Bubsy ( SNES )

the console on the list is on I played.

Turok was such a massive disappointment for me. I love the N64 games, so to see Turok tranform into some generic military shooter was deflating.

Around the Network
lionpetercarmoo said:

Meh I like Sonic 06: Best music in the sonic franchise, good bosses and I only encountered one glitch.

princevenom said:
Dr.Vita said:

Really? 
I enjoyed the hell out of the game. lol

i didn.t  like the controls 

That's true the control was the weakest part of the game. 
But I loved the soundtrack and the graphic (it looked amazing for a PS1).
It was also my first Dragonball game ever, maybe this has some influence too. xD

Worst game ever played huh? That would have to be Transformers Beast Wars Transmetals for N64. It's truly hilarious how bad it is.

I know tastes differ and all, but goddamn some of the games you guys hate...

lionpetercarmoo said:
Ganoncrotch said:

I think several posters took this thread to mean "what popular game would you like to put in a thread as though it was unplayable, regardless of if you in fact actually played it" Shame really but a thread like this having some games in the 90% mark from gamerankings and Metacritic really makes me think... how does someone find their way to a gaming forum if the worst game they've ever played has received critical acclaim, I guess just play 1-2 games per generation really, weird.

It's not that surprising at all that not everyone finds Call of Duty the best game in the world, what would be surprising though is if that game was the worst that anyone had ever played, I mean for a game which is perfectly functional to somehow appear worse to a gamer than something which is objectionally broken and unplayable then there is something really up, or like I said if you had just played a very small number of games (<10) then I could understand how it would be possible for a 90% rated title to manage to be the worst game ever played, I mean it would be true if that was the case.

But yeah this isn't a thread about games you played that are bad, it is meant to be the worst game you ever played, and I think if someone really thinks Halo, Gears of War, Uncharted or Mario titles could earn that title... I think it would have to come from a form of bias against the company given how much time and effort goes into such things, I think the occam's razor reaction to such a thing would be that the person making the statement possibly just doesn't like the platform those games are on, for me at least, that is how I see such replies in this thread.

Maybe more people need to play things like the Walking Dead fps, Tony Hawks 5 or Ride to Hell Retribution 1% so that they can broaden their views on just how good those titles are which they think are the worst!

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive