By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Worst game you've ever played?

Dr.Vita said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Yes that one, the only one that was released in Ps2 (GC/Xb too), it was terrible.

The first one was amazing, extremelly fun but certainly not the best of the genre, that's MK8.

There was also Crash Nitro Kart on PS2. Was a very good a game but definitely not at the Crash Team Racing level. 

It definitely depends on the opinion of the person which Fun Racer is the best one. It is a genre where you can pay attention to a lot things. I can comprehend when people say that Mario Kart 8 is the best one in the genre because there are a lot things which would justified that. But for me Crash Team Racing can not be topped.

Well is clearly among the most fun kart racers ever so is not a crazy thing to have it as your favourite in the genre.

You are right, there was 2 Crash racing games on Ps2 I forget about it but I completley disagree with you on Crash Nitro Kart, that was a very mediocre game I have it for my GC and I found it really weak. 

Around the Network

Dark Castle on Genesis. Even before I watched the nerd do his review on the game I knew it was one of the worst games ever.

I see that several posters haven't truly played awful games. Worst game I ever played was Deadly Towers for NES.

Darc Requiem said:
I see that several posters haven't truly played awful games. Worst game I ever played was Deadly Towers for NES.

I think several posters took this thread to mean "what popular game would you like to put in a thread as though it was unplayable, regardless of if you in fact actually played it" Shame really but a thread like this having some games in the 90% mark from gamerankings and Metacritic really makes me think... how does someone find their way to a gaming forum if the worst game they've ever played has received critical acclaim, I guess just play 1-2 games per generation really, weird.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

The tie in game for Pacific Rim.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network

I have played soo many bad games I can't remember them all.
Terminator salvation on PS3 is trash but I bought it to platinum because it was easy. The hardest part was getting past all the bugs. Junk
Shaq-fu on Genesis. Not one thing even decent about it.
Peter Pan on ps1. Fly three feet through bullshit level design then hit a loading screen. I dare you to play it.
All that come to mind right now. I have no #1.

Teeqoz said:
Barkley said:

Ratchet & Clank Q-Force - Let's make Ratchet and Clank into a tower defense game with very large boring maps, well sounds terrible for single player but what about multiplayer that could be fun right??? Maybe it could have been if it was more than 2v2, the giant maps and low amount of players means it's still terribly boring. It's like an incredibly simplified moba with really bad combat, bad maps and less than half the players.

I sorta liked Qforce :-3

All 4 One was much worse. That was a turd.

Not in my opinion, All 4 one wasn't great but it was competant, I played through the whole game in one sitting 2 player co-op. Q-force I bought played for 20 minutes and then never touched it again.

Resident Evil 5. Such a letdown after the beauty that Resident Evil 4 was.

That i've PLAYED can't say cause there were too many dropped at the beggining or midway, who knows which one was worse
That i've finished, Alan wake

Ganoncrotch said:
Darc Requiem said:

I think several posters took this thread to mean "what popular game would you like to put in a thread as though it was unplayable, regardless of if you in fact actually played it" Shame really but a thread like this having some games in the 90% mark from gamerankings and Metacritic really makes me think... how does someone find their way to a gaming forum if the worst game they've ever played has received critical acclaim, I guess just play 1-2 games per generation really, weird.

Not everyone has the same opinion,suprised people don't know that.