By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation E3 2016 Press Conference Thread - It's over!

Tagged games:

Also it looks like we finally have a spiderman game that looks awesome (and its exclusive if im not wrong), Resident Evil finally going back to being a horror game, Horizon looking F#cking amazing, kojima showed... something... yeah i dont know what it is, not even what type of game it is but i am really interested in it and even though i think david cage games arent great i think Detroit looked awesome (if they hold up to all the choices you can take during the game), and finally CRASH BABY!, it might not be a new game but a remaster remake of the first games is the next best thing.

Around the Network

That acting in GOW was top notch, as was the script and nuances of human expression. Days Gone had great production values too and their swarm mechanic was out of this world. Horizon continues to impress but I've resigned myself to accepting the acting, script and nuances of human expression are not even close to the above. I can't wait to see more of Spiderman too. PSVR just shut everyone up that keeps telling us PSVR is weak and can only produce PS2 like graphics. RES7 was just incredible in VR and I'm looking forward to seeing the standard mode. All in all a confident decision from Sony to exclude many titles from the show with no hint of a price drop or PS4 Slim.

An excellent conference for me. I called GOW by the way.

The PS5 Exists. 

poklane said:
For some reason we didn't get a date for a single new game, not even a year... WTF?

Yeah makes it dissapointing, That last screen with all titles in development but only one game with a release date?

Vr games were also dissapointing felt more like 'a mission in this game will be with vr' like the FFXV one. Except Resident Evil.

Crash ...ugh 

I am not a fan of showing stuff without a release date...:s.

I actually liked the different gameplay route they're going with on God of War.

vivster said:
If it wasn't for Days Gone this would've been a good conference.

What were they thinking with that gameplay? Setting a record for most moronic main character in the most boring and generic environment?

Was I the only one who thought of Ride to Hell Retribution? I swear this is the only reason I didn't like Days Gone fo real.......... /s

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network

Yeah, so I'm not the only one who questioned the necessity of a game like "Days Gone". Oh Well, I guess its what Bend Studios wanted to do...

But imagine that budget on a new Jak and Daxter game :'(

Well worth staying up for, lots of gameplay too

-God of War looks phenomenal. I like that there is a bit more of a story. Only concern is the combat is a lot slower, at least for that weapon.

-Last Guardian coming October! Looking forward to it, looks pretty good

-Days Gone. I was a bit sceptical of another open world zombie game, but going around on a motorcycle (which I hope they do something interesting with) and the sheer number and aggressive nature of the zombies makes it look good

-Horizon just looks phenomenal

-Detroit looks intriguing, not sold on some of the dialogue, but I like the world they seem to have built and the detective parts

-VR still does nothing for me, although RE7, whatever it is, looked nice

-Kojima's game is kind of unknown. Looks like some kind of rapture event? At least that is what I got from it.

-Spiderman looked like the game I've always hoped for in the franchise. Hope to see a proper gameplay section

-Need more release dates

8.5/10

Sony really hit it out of the park again. MS is so far behind it's crazy

10/10 from me.

I thought that conference was great. While the highs weren't as high as last year's conference, I'm glad they cut out all of the fluff and just showed us games again and again. I would have liked one more surprise at the ending, but oh well. I'd give it 8.5/10.

GribbleGrunger said:

An excellent conference for me. I called GOW by the way.

That you did. Reminded me very much like the last of us.