By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation E3 2016 Press Conference Thread - It's over!

Tagged games:

Boutros said:
Also by the way the hate for Call of Duty is absolutely not justified. I thought it looked amazing.

I'm not a COD fan but it did! So different from all the other games. Much more variation! Strange that there's not more hype.

Around the Network
Boutros said:
Also by the way the hate for Call of Duty is absolutely not justified. I thought it looked amazing.

That mission they showed is probably to whole single player campaign.

Nintendo and PC gamer

Can't wait to see people say this conference wasn't good because "I just wasn't interested in what they showed".

This will inevitably be compared to MSs conference (and Ninty) and I just want to know what MS showed or what Ninty will show that trumps the back to back to back foray of games from Sony's conference?

Certainly not that cringefest Sea of Thieves or the, now generic looking, Buff Space Marines 4.

And Capcom.... YOU ARE REDEMMED.OUR PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED.RE 7 seems incredible!!!Good lord.If the games tone is going to be like this whole trailer, Im going to buy this game day 1.My god, the horror is back, the survival seems to be back(you can notice that when he picks up the cassete), so that indicates that items and puzzles involving items, which you need to use in different places seem to be back....... GOOOOD LORDDDD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

I'll rate it a 9/10. When I saw Norman Reedus' face pop up I thought I was gonna jizz in my pants hehehe. Anyhow lots of great announcements and very well paced + the live orchestra killed it. The GoW piece to start off really set the tone - kudos for that.
Off to get the Resident Evil demo! See y'all later. Glad we all enjoyed!

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network
BMaker11 said:
Can't wait to see people say this conference wasn't good because "I just wasn't interested in what they showed".

This will inevitably be compared to MSs conference (and Ninty) and I just want to know what MS showed or what Ninty will show that trumps the back to back to back foray of games from Sony's conference?

Certainly not that cringefest Sea of Thieves or the, now generic looking, Buff Space Marines 4.

will always be people that say MS won, I just don't see how anyone can say Nintendo will win though.

Look what i found, it's like thank you so much.... x'D

i have no words this conference was amazing, not as good as last years but really close, and needless to say WAY better than anything today (i was actually not impressed with any conference today up until this one), that moment Kratos came out and everyone shouted... i got chills man.

Boutros said:

I said to my friends I'd be going to get snacks during the COD segment but I ended up sticking around. Didn't realise it was COD til like half way in. Thats an achievement! 

Sounds like you guys got a lot of games. I haven't gotten the chance to see the conference. Could anyone give me a rundown on release dates for all these games.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.