By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Insider Source: Mario Party 11 in Development for Wii U

Do you think there is a Mario Party 11 in Development for Wii U?

Yes 82 48.52%

No 87 51.48%

Total:169
Veknoid_Outcast said:
Just get rid of that goddamn car.

You should lower your expectations..

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
Azuren said:
KLXVER said:

Why? I mean I dont enjoy certain genres, but many other people do...

Simply put, it's embarrassing.

Please elaborate, only thing embarassing here is your attitude towards the genre.

go back to the old style with no car with good online play and im in

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

zeldazero said:
If they don't return Mario Party back to the old run around the board separately to chase down the star mechanic, I don't think anyone will care. I haven't liked a Mario Party since Mario Party 5. The fact that the majority make this complaint, and Nintendo still keeps releasing these horrible new ideas with group moving and getting dozens of mini stars, shows they don't listen or are so conceded that they think they can come up with an idea to sway us away from what we loved about the originals.

Mario Party 6 and 7 are actually good games compared with MP 8 + 9. I really liked the day/night idea in 6. The quality of MP 8 is embarrassing (low frame rate, bad boards, annoying BGM, almost luck dependent mini games because of motion controls etc.) and marks the big cut in the series. And the vehicle concept of MP 9 is questionable, but NdCube raised the quality. The same goes for 10.

OP:  I think it's possible to see MP 11 on Wii U, but they need to make it different compared with MP 10 to make it interesting for MP 10 owners. An online mode is hard to put into practice, because it will happen that a lot of people will quit the game before the end of the game. Some kind of board creator / level designer with the classic concept would be nice ^^

It's not a special ability to say that Mario Party 11 is in development AFTER the Nintendo Direct leak!!!

Around the Network

I mean....... Would Nintendo leave the next half of the year with almost Nothing for the Wii U? Would they do that?

Did they done that in the last year/months for the Wii?

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Mbolibombo said:
Azuren said:

Please elaborate, only thing embarassing here is your attitude towards the genre.

Lol yeah! Idk about you guys but watching Lets Plays of Mario Party especially Bowser Party is quite enjoyable! 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Out of all the games the Wii U needs, why ANOTHER Mario Party game? I understand they are cheap to make, but people are tired of those.

Unlikely, but would be cross gen if true

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Mbolibombo said:
Azuren said:

Given your request for elaboration and your following response, I'll just go ahead and say that the problems with it are likely things you would consider positives.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames