By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Insider Source: Mario Party 11 in Development for Wii U

Do you think there is a Mario Party 11 in Development for Wii U?

Yes 82 48.52%

No 87 51.48%

Total:169

Another Mario Party for the WiiU?

It seems weird to me, but as they made 2 Mario&Sonic games for the platform, I wouldn´t say it´s not possible.
I just don´t believe that Nintendo is actually working on more WiiU games besides Zelda and Paper Mario.

Around the Network
Gamemaster87 said:
Miyamotoo said:

Tell me, what I exactly denny!?

-NX is releasing just one quarter later than I thought, you thought it will be released in Q4 2017. I am pretty sure initial plan was to release NX in holiday season 2016, but from different reasons they moved launch one quarter.

1. I said new game that isn't small project, spin off or port. Pokken is port of arcade game, TP HD is HD port, and Color Splash is definitely not big game.

2. Facts!? Did you actually read what Nintendo said last two financial briefings!? No mention at all of Wii U or any Wii U games, just NX and 3DS games. Keep deny that.

3. What games!? There are no games after Color Splash expect Zelda, that is clear fact. But you still deny that. Like I wrote there small chances only for Pikmin 4  like cross platform, nothing else. They think they will sell only 800k Wii U consoles until NX arrives on market, that alone means that Wii U is dead for them, but you can deny that.

4. You are in deny that Nintendo don't do anything they say. You also deny that after they said that, all they done or said is opposite to that statement.

5. That dont make any sense, if they really want to sell Wii U and Wii U games this holiday season they would showed some Wii U games. But reality is that Wii U don't have anything except Paper Mario this holiday season and they know Wii U is dead and it will sell poorly.

What facts, you didn't tell me one single fact expect what Nintendo said long time ago that they will not abandon Wii U after NX, even we all know Nintendo isn't always talking true. That statement is basically only fact you have, nothing else, and even that statement is very weak because they lied before and they didn't mention any Wii U plans at all after that while in same time they talked about 3DS plans and games. 

Tell me, why they keep talking about 3DS plans and games and they dont say nothing about Wii U plans or possible games, because there are no plans for Wii U and Wii U games, Wii U is dead for them, they will continue with 3DS and NX.

Tell me also why you are single person on whole forum who thinks Wii U will have good support in second half of 2016, 2017 and 2018!? Do you really believe you are only Nintendo fan here and everywhere else are Nintendo haters!?

I havetold you very clearly the truth and when you don't believe the truth and want to keep being in denial, then it's your problem. I believe in facts, you obviously not. Can't wait for all the great games to come!

I will no longer answer because:

1) This Thread was about Mario Party 11 and not about you denying reality

2) I wasn't able to teach you facts and have given up any hope

Have a nice day!

You cant talk about true and ignoring and denying all things that happened after that statement and before that statment. You believe in things only you want to believe, while you totally ignoring all other facts that saying otherwise.

Do you remember talk about Zelda U for NX, you completely denied any possibility about Zelda U on NX and ignoring all facts about very good posibilite for Zelda U on NX, and at end we got confirmation Zelda U will be on NX too. You now doing same thing, totally ignoring and denying all facts and things you dont like.

1) So why you keeping denying reality!?

2) Facts!? You dont have any facts, only thing you have is one vague statement from one year ago while in same time you totally ignoring all things Nintendo said or done after that, and all facts that I mentioned why Wii U will not have strong support in second half of 2016, 2017 and 2018.

Also you didn't answer my questions (again ignoring and denying obvious things):

-Tell me, why they keep talking about 3DS plans and games and they dont say nothing about Wii U plans or possible games last two financial meetings!?

-Tell me also why you are single person on whole forum who thinks Wii U will have good support in second half of 2016, 2017 and 2018!? Do you really believe you are only Nintendo fan here and everywhere else are Nintendo haters!?

Gamemaster87 said:

Okay. You are a troll. Do you know that I'm allowed to write on this forum what I think? If you are that childish that you can't deal with other peoples' opinion without crying, then please leave this forum. Thanks.

Did you know that I never questioned what you're allowed to write, only the validity of it? Also, directly calling me a troll. I have never used the report button on this site, but since I was banned for doing similarly before I'm curious to see what the mods do here.

User was warned for this post ~ CGI