By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Insider Source: Mario Party 11 in Development for Wii U

Do you think there is a Mario Party 11 in Development for Wii U?

Yes 82 48.52%

No 87 51.48%

Total:169

Honestly no...

Around the Network

I believe this. A lazy holiday title but better than nothing.

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Just get rid of that goddamn car.

Dit.to~

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

teigaga said:
I believe this. A lazy holiday title but better than nothing.

If that means Paper Mario: Color Splash is not their big holiday game and comes out earlier, then Im all for it.

Boutros said:
Isn't there something about Hudson Soft holding patents for the previous format of Mario Party games and that's why they can't go back to a regular board? It might not be true but I'm sure I heard that before.

I heard it was a design choice where they felt when players were waiting for their turn, they would sort of tune out, and the team didn't want that, so they put everyone together so that it was possible something could always happen to them and thus would keep them involved in the game. That's what I heard at least.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

After 8 player Smash, we need an 8 player Mario Party with four teams or free for all that is compatible with every controller possible like Smash Wii U.

Online would be nice too.

Cool, change the gameplay (aka get rid of the car) and I'll be interested in it.

If they listened and got rid of the car and the happy happy mentality and bring back strategy and items....then I'll bite. I just want to use a Mushroom and a Boo Bell again. Is that too much to ask?

hope without motion controls/wiimotes

KLXVER said:
Azuren said:
Ugh, I wish Mario Party and its entire genre would go away.

Why? I mean I dont enjoy certain genres, but many other people do...

Simply put, it's embarrassing.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames