By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - April 2016 NPD Thread! Hardware and software up!

Thats worrying, thé rumors will probably kill thé huge effectivement U4 is supposed to have on sales.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network

Wow ps4 and xbox one verry close/ps4 seems low.

Waiting for uncharted 4 bundle?
Neo hype(mainstream of people know about it?)

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Next month is going to be a landslide win for PS4 with UC 4 boosting the consoles numbers trough the roof. April was fun tough, XOne almost managed to grab a win.

Wow, Thanks Aqua. Never got a chance to thank you for all you did @ GAF.

WOW. Look at that motha Fuckin Lombax

Around the Network
Shadow1980 said:
Thanks Aqua! I like seeing those last-gen numbers. The YoY decline is helping me fill out my 2015 data for the PS3 & 360, which was entirely absent until now.

But dang. PS4 flat YoY. Hopefully that's just April being April, but if not then that means the PS4 might have needed a bigger price cut than $50. On the plus side, the PS4 might have been down YoY a good bit if it was still And speaking of price cuts, that temporary one for the XBO utterly failed to boost sales.

Well, I'm still on Halo 5 right now. I'll update my graphs later tonight before I go to bet.

The PS4 was also up the same % amount YoY in March, so that might mean something. May should perform better to May 2015 because of Uncharted, but it is weird that the price cut is already losing its effect.

Won bet with t3mporary_126 - I correctly predicted that the Wii U's LTD at the end of 2014 would be closer to 9 million than 10 million. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6673287

Shadow1980 said:
Thanks Aqua! I like seeing those last-gen numbers. The YoY decline is helping me fill out my 2015 data for the PS3 & 360, which was entirely absent until now.

But dang. PS4 flat YoY. Hopefully that's just April being April, but if not then that means the PS4 might have needed a bigger price cut than $50. On the plus side, the PS4 might have been down YoY a good bit if it was still And speaking of price cuts, that temporary one for the XBO utterly failed to boost sales.

Well, I'm still on Halo 5 right now. I'll update my graphs later tonight before I go to bet.

Last April has MKX released so it's a good sign that it's flat/marginally up.

Poor Xbox One, it gave all its got for that April win and still lost.

Aerys said:
Well that confirmé the neo rumors killed the sales

I'd wait for next month's sales.  It could be that people have preordered and are waiting for the UC4 bundle, so sales will be up quite a bit MOM.  Besides, it's not like the PS4 is down YOY.  It's basically flat.  If next month's sales are down quite a bit YOY, then we can say the Neo rumors have killed sales.

Edit:  Oh, and thanks for the numbers Aqua.

Xbox One even with its all ads, deals, and promotions is doing piss-poor.

Decent showing for PS4, flat YoY and good software sales, I imagine DkS III split was around 3:1 or 4:1