By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - April 2016 NPD Thread! Hardware and software up!

Aquamarine said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:
Well that just esvalated on gaf quickly.

I know, right? It's hilarious to watch them flounder!

Its pretty funny thats for sure, anyway thanks again for all those times you have given numbers.

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network

Thanks Aqua!

Fancistating to see 7th gen is still hanging in there, barely, but they aren't dead yet even after 10-11 years lol

Bets:

1. If the Wii U sells closer to 10 million LTD by 1/3/2015 I win. If it sells closer to 9.5 million LTD by 1/3/2015 OfficerRaichu15 wins (winner gets 2 weeks of avatar control)--Lost.

Aquamarine said:

Hi NeoGAF. Miss me yet? Well, thank your lovely moderators for treating me and my friend like a piece of shit and making up lies.

I'm done with forums from that incident (it's just not worth it), but I'll help out this month, I guess. Still have permission.

Prefer if you wouldn't post hints about this on Twitter, Zhuge. I wanna see how long it takes for NeoGAF to notice, lol.

PS4 Hardware:

February 2016 NPD: 404,900

March 2016 NPD: 330,100 (+0.1% from last March)

April 2016 NPD: 174,800 (+0.1% from last April)

XBO Hardware:

February 2016 NPD: 248,200

March 2016 NPD: 241,500 (+5.5% from last March)

April 2016 NPD: 167,600 (-10.3% from last April)

WIU Hardware:

February 2016 NPD: 69,400

March 2016 NPD: 66,200 (-19.8% from last March)

April 2016 NPD: 32,300 (-24.8% from last April)

360 Hardware:

February 2016 NPD: 33,500

March 2016 NPD: 24,200 (-50.7% from last March)

April 2016 NPD: 12,500 (-50.6% from last April)

PS3 Hardware:

February 2016 NPD: 3,700

March 2016 NPD: 2,100 (-96.0% from last March)

April 2016 NPD: 3,700 (-86.8% from last April)

thanks for the info!!!! would it be too much to ask for 3DS numbers?

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

BraLoD said:
Lol, people on Gaf "the other site, the other site", guys can't even tell the name of this site there as if they were kids prohibited by their parents to swearing, lol, what a ridiculous scene, so childish.

They won't even say "the numbers came from Aquamarine" even though I *voluntarily* self-banned myself and then asked *voluntarily* to be unbanned like 5 times with complete radio silence from them...then I got a contact from NPD to help them out and he was banned under false pretenses and the mods continue to make up bullshit lies to this day about it.

I don't understand why their ridiculous moderation refuses to allow people to MENTION people like ZhugeEX and I. It's ridiculous----wish more sales-minded people would migrate to places like Chartz. They don't deserve Creamsugar's data.

Also, this month is slow. REALLY slow. Like, there are multiple titles in the Top 10 that have only sold 100K slow (excluding bundles).

Aquamarine said:
BraLoD said:
Lol, people on Gaf "the other site, the other site", guys can't even tell the name of this site there as if they were kids prohibited by their parents to swearing, lol, what a ridiculous scene, so childish.

They won't even say "the numbers came from Aquamarine" even though I *voluntarily* self-banned myself and then asked *voluntarily* to be unbanned like 5 times with complete radio silence from them...then I got a contact from NPD to help them out and he was banned under false pretenses and the mods continue to make up bullshit lies to this day about it.

I don't understand why their ridiculous moderation refuses to even MENTION people who have legit data like ZhugeEX and I. It's ridiculous----wish more sales-minded people would migrate to places like Chartz. They don't deserve Creamsugar's data.

Also, this month is slow. REALLY slow. Like, there are multiple titles in the Top 10 that have only sold 100K slow (excluding bundles).

I would say they came from you, but I have no idea how the mods would react if I said that, because there would be people asking why you would not be on GAF.

Won bet with t3mporary_126 - I correctly predicted that the Wii U's LTD at the end of 2014 would be closer to 9 million than 10 million. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6673287

Around the Network

Thanks Aqua for the numbers! Such poor performers for the 8th gen for this month, but it'll be better for PS4 next month.....probably.

Lol @ Neogaf moderation and some of the members there.

Woah thanks! < 3

Well that confirmé the neo rumors killed the sales

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

neogaf requires a paid email account? wtf.

Welfare said:

I would say they came from you, but I have no idea how the mods would react if I said that, because there would be people asking why you would not be on GAF.

Better to be safe than sorry. Recently they started locking threads that sourced Zhuge

Also hi Aqua!! I didnt know you were still around