By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Deep Down, Best Graphics Ever Made? PS4K Launch Title?

BraLoD said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Spyro looks much better than Uncharted 4, but is nothing compared to this

-pic -

Which game is this?

Lucifer Ring

Around the Network
Ruler said:
S.Peelman said:
Uncharted 4 looks better.

i dissagree you arent fighting dragons in this game or any other type of monsters just soldiers

I agree, this game also looks better than Uncharted 4 cause you fight the dragon

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

What I've seen of this game it does look better than Uncharted 4 imo, whether it looks that good when it releases we shall see, assuming it ever does release.

Game looks great and I was completely hyped for it!
But then Capcom announced it will be Free2Play... Really hope they will think about it again and drop the Free2Play thing. :/

Uncharted looks better

Around the Network

Uncharted looks amazing but Deep Down looks great too but hard to compare the games they look and will play nothing alike.

Well, it was a tech demo with amazing iq. It would never have been possible at that quality on ps4 and I doubt we will see that on ps4k.