By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Deep Down, Best Graphics Ever Made? PS4K Launch Title?

http://www.dualshockers.com/2016/02/08/ps4-exclusive-deep-down-is-still-alive-capcom-requests-fourth-extension-for-u-s-trademark/

Around the Network

Crysis looks better.

Goodnightmoon said:
Ruler said:

i dissagree you arent fighting dragons in this game or any other type of monsters just soldiers

So that's the argument? Dragons?

Don't you know? Everything gets bonus points if it has dragons in it.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

A) definitely wouldn't be Ps4k exclusive. No big budget game will be.
B) there will be a fidelity downgrade. Not sure how much, as the Ps4 has demonstrated that it can punch well above its weight class, but I just can't fathom a current gen console pushing those kinds of graphics.

I dont trust Capcom anymore.

I want them to prove me wrong tho.

Around the Network
Ruler said:
S.Peelman said:
Uncharted 4 looks better.

i dissagree you arent fighting dragons in this game or any other type of monsters just soldiers

???

That has no bearing on whether Uncharted 4 looks better graphically than Deep Down. You could argue that Deep Down is more visually appealing.

Art direction and Graphic power are not directly linked. One could suck and the other be great. 

In this thread, I learned that this game:

Looks better than this:

Spyro looks much better than Uncharted 4, but is nothing compared to this

Because everyone forgot that that game exists.

This game makes me feel a lil old. I remember demoing it a few years ago, and it played really well. What's taking them so dang long?

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread