By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Deep Down, Best Graphics Ever Made? PS4K Launch Title?

So the rumors stated that Deep Down would be maybe be an exclusive or one of the first titles using the more powerfull PlayStation 4 to its advantage. And looking at the footage its really no suprise that this game was delayed and could be one of the launch titles of the alleged PS4K system. 

It looks as perfect as the Order but unlike the Order there is a lot more things going on the screen.

Why is it that this game kinda left out in graphics discussion? It clearly set the highest standard when it was revealed. Maybe GoW4 will top it? Tell me what you think? I am extremley hyped for this game since Capcom and JapanStudio are my favorite devolopers, i hope they decide to make it a boxed offline version instead a free to play model tough.

Around the Network

Fuck i forgot about that game!

Maybe because all those images are of pre-rendered footage?

The graphics are that good because Deep Down will be a PS5 launch title :P

KLXVER said:

Around the Network

Uncharted 4 looks better.

S.Peelman said:

i dissagree you arent fighting dragons in this game or any other type of monsters just soldiers

Ruler said:
KLXVER said:

Sure it looks good, but I need to see more. At least more than a few enemies in a stone temple.

This game looked great (the game itself, not the graphics)
Once they said they were taking time cause they wanted the graphics to be so good "it'd last 10 years" I quit, FU Capcom. They already lost me

Ruler said:
S.Peelman said:

i dissagree you arent fighting dragons in this game or any other type of monsters just soldiers

So that's the argument? Dragons?