By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Deep Down, Best Graphics Ever Made? PS4K Launch Title?

Roronaa_chan said:
This game looked great (the game itself, not the graphics)
Once they said they were taking time cause they wanted the graphics to be so good "it'd last 10 years" I quit, FU Capcom. They already lost me

Around the Network

One of my most anticipated PS4 launch games and no fucking word on it.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Ruler said:

i dissagree you arent fighting dragons in this game or any other type of monsters just soldiers

And that makes it look better than uncharted ?

Goodnightmoon said:
Ruler said:

i dissagree you arent fighting dragons in this game or any other type of monsters just soldiers

So that's the argument? Dragons?

gee i wonder what takes more performance

it will be on NX

hoala said:
it will be on NX

Sony Japan is working on it, so Nope.avi

Then again, will it even be on the PS4? lmao..

Around the Network

If that releases on PS4K and is unplayable on PS4, then a lot of angry gamers will tear down Sony HQ.

Roronaa_chan said:
hoala said:
it will be on NX

Sony Japan is working on it, so Nope.avi

Then again, will it even be on the PS4? lmao..

they ported it alongside with zelda, its 100% fact

hoala said:
it will be on NX

I dont know. Capcom isnt very smart when it comes to their franchises anymore. Not putting Mega Man Legacy Collection and Resident Evil Revelations 2 on the WiiU...really Capcom? You hate money all of a sudden or do you just want to be like the big boys and not release anything on the WiiU?

BraLoD said:
Will this game ever release? Was supposed to come with the PS4 launch.

And you should really stop that Uncharted 4 downplaying, that's ridiculous, seriously.
Even more and you keep using pre-alpha footage and has no real argument over it.

okay then lets compare uncharted finished game with deep down alpha footage, seems fair? I am not downplaying anything, i just tell anybody that there are better products out there.

KLXVER said:
hoala said:
it will be on NX

I dont know. Capcom isnt very smart when it comes to their franchises anymore. Not putting Mega Man Legacy Collection and Resident Evil Revelations 2 on the WiiU...really Capcom? You hate money all of a sudden or do you just want to be like the big boys and not release anything on the WiiU?

that was wii u, the nx will be completly different. All 3rd party devs will make games for nx.