By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - It seems that former NoA employee Alison Rapp *may* be a prostitute

Zanten said:
Lawlight said:

So, if people aren't inclined to claim opposition to GG, they're part of the movement? Also, didn't SJWs turn gamergate into a sexism/mysogyny issue?

SJWs are pretty much a bunch of people who dig into private lives of people to ruin them so I won't be surprised that it's them. We are both free to believe whatever we want since we have no way to prove anything,

Sooo the people in the link are SJWs complaining about... SJWs...  While discussing their intention to spread this information as far as they can  to cause as much damage as possible.

...oooookay, this has been pretty much my yearly fill of GamerGate. =D Been fun guys. We should do this again in 2017.

Apparently the SJWs are Senator Palpatine like geniuses, lol. 

Around the Network
Soundwave said:
Zanten said:

Sooo the people in the link are SJWs complaining about... SJWs...  While discussing their intention to spread this information as far as they can  to cause as much damage as possible.

...oooookay, this has been pretty much my yearly fill of GamerGate. =D Been fun guys. We should do this again in 2017.

Apparently the SJWs are Senator Palpatine like geniuses, lol. 

That's called Operation Himmler - if Germany won, that's what would be in history books, Poland attacked Germany. (not saying it applies in this case)

She may be a prostitute, but even then that's the result of patriarchal structures in our society leading her to submit to such a problematic lifestyle.

Checkmate, anti-feminists!

I can see how this would conflict somewhat with Nintendo's wishes for a suitable spokesperson...

Lawlight said:
wombat123 said:

I agree.  I've seen certain groups (not going to say whom) destroy lives just because someone disagreed with what they said.  I don't want to live in a society where saying "no, I don't agree with that" is enough to get someone to destroy everything a person holds dear and have it be considered okay to do so by the majority of society -- as long as you believe in the 'right' things.

So, like this?:

http://m.imgur.com/gallery/FzbfIRp

That's just as fucking disgusting as what happened with Alison Rapp. I don't care what 'side' you're on. That was the whole point of my post. This behavior is not ok, no matter where it comes from. No one is justified doxxing someone or getting them fired, over a simple disagreement.

Unfortunately, this will get brought up over and over again as proof that one side is somehow better then the other. Just spiraling out the senseless bullying.

Who has the moral highground is beside the point now, since everyone has stooped to bully tactics.

(On a side note, I don't really get her jokes, but to each their own)

Around the Network

Why the hell are you stalking her? This is getting really creepy.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

GoOnKid said:

Boy, just stop it already. That girl got fired. That was what those idiots wanted but now that they have it, they still can't let it rest? They still don't have enough? She handles her sexuality different than you, so what? If some people could stop thinking that sex was the devil's work, that would be great.

The media and rapp herself insisted it was GGs fault she got fired yet Nintendos reasoning was that she had a second job. with this new information Nintendo had very valid reasonings for firing her, shes a PR spokesperson person afterall. She knew exactly why she got fired yet still tryed to point the finger.

Chevinator123 said:
GoOnKid said:

Boy, just stop it already. That girl got fired. That was what those idiots wanted but now that they have it, they still can't let it rest? They still don't have enough? She handles her sexuality different than you, so what? If some people could stop thinking that sex was the devil's work, that would be great.

The media and rapp herself insisted it was GGs fault she got fired yet Nintendos reasoning was that she had a second job. with this new information Nintendo had very valid reasonings for firing her, shes a PR spokesperson person afterall. She knew exactly why she got fired yet still tryed to point the finger.

Yeah it couldn't possibly have been GG types that dug into her personal life and brought this to Nintendo. I somehow doubt Nintendo is in the business of spying on their own employees to make sure they're not involved in salacious acitivies outside when punch in for work and punch out. 

Chevinator123 said:
GoOnKid said:

I agree that she ruined her own career somehow, but I'm wondering why she is even still discussed at all and why something from her past comes up again. That case should be settled now. I see no need to keep on digging up stuff she may have did. I think she had enough already. That's all I'm raging about.

Oh well this is ironic isn't it. A feminist working as a prostitute.

Also, people like to hate on big companies like Nintendo for doing something like firing an 'innocent little girl' and then being quiet about it. In this case Nintendo was actually protecting her future career options by being quiet despite her own violations against Nintendo's policy. I had a feeling the story wasn't complete from the beginning. We should stop jumping to conclusions this quick. I hope Alison and her stupid feminist supporters feel pretty ridiculous right now.