By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Star Wars: Rogue One trailer! Super awesomeness!!

"Rogue One"? More like "Mary Sue and the Case of the Secret Death Star Plans."

Looks like a cross between Hunger Games and Battlefield Earth.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Not impressed. And.....black supporting actor from every movie ever is in it? Why!

I thought that title belonged to Morgan Freeman?  The dude is in just about everything.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

As expected, the moment George Lucas let go of the series it turned into Generic Sci-Fi Wars. There's more to Star Wars than AT-AT's, X-wings and stormtroopers.

A horse in zebra paint is still a horse; as much as I wish I was excited for this movie, the Star Wars feel simply isn't there.

TheBlackNaruto said:
I haven't even seen the latest one but THIS one looks great!

You should, its actually pretty good... dispite most of it being character building, and it ending on a cliff hanger.

can only get better after Episode VII

Around the Network

I really liked the Rogue One teaser trailer. Felicity Jones as the lead character looks great so far, and I liked the trailer's tone.

JRPGfan said:
TheBlackNaruto said:
I haven't even seen the latest one but THIS one looks great!

You should, its actually pretty good... dispite most of it being character building, and it ending on a cliff hanger.

I bought it on Blu Ray on Monday. I will be watching it over the weekend for sure!

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Carl2291 said:
Pavolink said:
Looks good, better than The Farce Awakens. Is that the original Death Star?

Yarp. Movie is about how they got the original plans.

Hopefully it's gonna end with the shot that New Hope begins with; the Star Destroyer chasing down the Tantive IV.

So that means we could see something we never saw before?

...a good Star Wars prequel 

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Teaser makes some hints that the Emperor is in it at least. Here's hoping Vader shows up as well.

Barozi said:
can only get better after Episode VII

That's for sure. Can't imagine going lower.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile