By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Star Wars: Rogue One trailer! Super awesomeness!!

So, is Vader in it?

Around the Network

God that alarm is annoying but other than that looks great!

I am Iron Man

Looking forward to it! Looks sweet, love the idea of adding side stories to the original trilogy :)

Wth is with Mark Hamill at the end of the video?

Super Scary nightmare level of stare 

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

spurgeonryan said:
Not impressed. And.....black supporting actor from every movie ever is in it? Why!

Exactly! Why can't they be the lead for once? Feckin' racist Lucasfilm black people always still just the boy.

I'm surprised the MRA brigade hasn't shown up complaining that we have yet another female lead. Perhaps they've gone quiet after being so soundly ridiculed over their Episode VII boycott failure.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network

Eh, not really excited about another prequel. While it might be better then I-III, I don't expect it to be better than IV-VII

looks very good.. And I have big hopes for this.

hmmm the only part of that that I found good was the fact Donnie Yen was in it. Perhaps some of the fight scenes will be awesome. The rest was pretty much Meh!

I said this earlier, but the ATAT Walkers look very similar to the original concept art of the ATAT's

StarOcean said:

I said this earlier, but the ATAT Walkers look very similar to the original concept art of the ATAT's

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)