By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Star Wars: Rogue One trailer! Super awesomeness!!

Donnie Yen! This movie looks great!

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network

I liked everything I saw in the trailer, looking forward to this side story.

I haven't even seen the latest one but THIS one looks great!

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Damn that's Donnie "Ip Man" Yen.

It looked awesome! Although, I have to say, I'm not digging all that CGI... I guess this will fall somewhere between The original trilogy and the prequels as far as special effects goes. But I see great potential in story, but I haven't seen enough of the characters to really form an opinion yet about those

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:
Felicity Jones >>> Daisy Ridley

Take it back!

@OP: Looks a lot better than I expected. Ah, it's so good to be excited abour Star Wars again. It's been a long, long time.

And yet, I have serious reservations about Disney's ever-expanding approach to the Star Wars franchise. The last thing I want is for Star Wars to follow in the footsteps of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

I'll see it, but after The Force Awakens I'm not getting excited for a new movie.

spurgeonryan said:
Not impressed. And.....black supporting actor from every movie ever is in it? Why!

Um. You mean OSCAR winner for BEST ACTOR (not supporting FYI).. , Forest Whitaker..   

yeah.. Why have an Oscar in a Star Wars movie..  

Ugh..

XBLive: cpg716     PSN ID: cpg716  Steam: Luv4Tech77

Predictions on 12/01/15 - Generation 8 Totals:

PS4: 85-95m
X1: 55-65m
WiiU: 20-30m

Looks awesome. A little surprised there was no Vader, not that i mind

Damn, that looks sweet as a teenage nun. Disney is going to milk the crap out of Star Wars but as long as the milk is this tasty I won't complain. Extra plus for Forest Whitaker! 💜💜💜