By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How many First-Party-Wii U-Games do you expect in 2017?

How many First Party wii U Games will we see in 2017

8 76 58.91%

9 2 1.55%

10 10 7.75%

11 2 1.55%

12 3 2.33%

13 1 0.78%

14 0 0%

15 1 0.78%

16 1 0.78%

17 or more 33 25.58%

Total:129

First, let's see how many Wii U-First-Party-Games we had per year:

2013: Lego City Undercover, Game & Wario, Pikmin 3, New Super Luigi U, The Wonderful 101, Wii Party U, Wind Waker HD, Wii Fit U, Super Mario 3D World, Mario & Sonic Sochi, Wii Sports Club, Pokemon Rumble U, NES Remix.

Total: 13

2014: Tropical Freeze, Dr. Luigi, Mario Kart 8, NES Remix 2, Hyrule Warriors, Bayonetta 2, Smash, Captain Toad.

Total: 8

2015: Kirby, Mario Party 10, Tipping Stars, Splatoon, Yoshi's Woolly World, Art Academy Atelier, Devil's Third, Super Mario Maker, Mario Tennis, amiibo Festival, Xenoblade Chronicles X, Fatal Frame V.

Total: 12

2016: Twilight Princess HD, Pokken, Star Fox Zero, Star Fox Guard, Mini Mario & Friends, Mario & Sonic Rio, Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE, Paper Mario Color Splash, Zelda, and more unannounced.

Total: 9 + x

As we can see, every year had at least 8 First Party Wii U Games. My question is now: How many Wii U First Party Games do you think we will see in 2017?

I expect around 12. We will most likely see the new Retro game, a new Animal Crossing, a new Pikmin, a new game from EPD Tokyo, Project Giant Robot, a new Metroid, a Pokemon game and a few surprises.

Around the Network

Zero

0-3

The poll is hilarious. ^^

LMAO.

1-2.

I expect the NX to share a game or 2 with the Wii U.

Around the Network

How many threads have you made to try and shove it down everyone's throat that you don't think the NX will launch in 2016? Jesus, we get it, okay?

2-5. They should support the loyal fans after the NX launch imo.

how many first party games did N64, GC, Wii get the yesr after their successors released? Zero

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Zero to maybe one. Most likely zero.

ironmanDX said:
2-5. They should support the loyal fans after the NX launch imo.

but they won t