By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why i'm probably not getting Fire emblem Fates

spemanig said:

That's only one lost sale.

I never understood the "sorry, you can't have my money" rhetoric. Like they got someone else's. 

WHAT IF HE IS A FAMOUS YOUTUBER ?

Around the Network
Pineapple said:

This way of thinking is extremely strange to me.

You didn't get the limited edition or the special edition, and there's cause to be somewhat upset for that. Deciding that it's so upsetting that you won't get the game at all, however, is quite peculiar. If Fire Emblem is a series you truly enjoy - and that seems to be the case - then you're only harming yourself with this way of thinking. It's largely irrelevant for Nintendo.

Basically this. I can understand being upset about not getting the special edition, but so pissed off that you won't get the game at all? Would you have gotten Fates if it hadn't had a special edition at all?

Special Edition here in Australia was pre-sold out before the game was even announced for the country so...
Yeah its kinda BS

I have zero interest in Fire Emblem, so I support anyone who doesn't buy Fates. Bigger chance for me that Nintendo focus more on games I like

KLXVER said:
I have zero interest in Fire Emblem, so I support anyone who doesn't buy Fates. Bigger chance for me that Nintendo focus more on games I like

Or maybe they'll think that people don't like standard Fire Emblem games anymore and make Fire Emblem: Mercenary Force as a result where you play as a bunch of chibi Annas ripping off customers.

Actually, I would totally be on board with that.

Around the Network

If it helps any, you really only need Conquest.

When your game store hears word of their store getting a limited/special edition of a game that you preordered the regular edition, do they not notify you if you'd like upgrade your pre-order?

My local EBgames/Gamestop does that and contacts all of those that preordered in the order of whoever preordered first.

ie. say my EBgames will only get 10 limited editions. They'll contact the first 10 people on their record that preordered the regular edition to see if they'd like to upgrade.

If they released the games as 1 game, I would have had the game since launch... but nope, still don't own the game

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Platina said:
If they released the games as 1 game, I would have had the game since launch... but nope, still don't own the game

Ah, but they did!

Availability is, apparently, something of an issue though...

Where do you live OP?

I preordered it like 2 days ago on a Swiss online store and went almost immediately sold out but I just found out a few minutes ago it's in another one for less expansive so I just bought it. I'm going to cancel my first preorder.

Here's the website https://www.cede.ch/en/games/?view=detail&id=34406&branch=4

It's the German/French/Italian version, don't know if you can order it outside of Switzerland.

NNID/PSN: Kung_Kjartan