By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Are you going to buy PSVR?

Yes 366 47.53%

No 226 29.35%

Maybe 178 23.12%

Total:770

Nope. For the same reason I cannot play videogames with headphones in a corner of my room. I like to know what's going on in my enviroment while I play. I want to hear if my roomate calls me. Or the phone. Or someone knocking at the door. Or if thieves come in. Or if the house is on fire.

I could not put some glasses or a helmet that don't let me see or hear anything but the game.

Around the Network

After PS Move? As much as I want to buy one on launch day, I'll wait patiently and buy it when there's a good flux of supported games being released.

Nope. It's just another gammick that'll go the way of the Wiimote

nanarchy said:
4k1x3r said:

What you think matters very little compared to the shit ton of market research they've done for this price. Yes, it's not cheap, yes, lots of people will struggle to buy one. But we have seen how the PS4 has struggled despite starting at 399 too ? Huge struggle right.

This thing might not sell like hot cakes, but be sure that it will be the market leader.

A better comparison is how the PS3 struggled (almost drowned) at $500-$600 launch price. This is priced at $700+ to play (console + accessory). It will struggle, Sony also confidently claimed people will run out and get a second job to pay for a ps3, maybe a 3rd job for a psvr?

Did you just compare a bare console (the PS3) to a console + the whole VR package (PS4VR) to make your point? I wanted to elaborate further as to why your point of view is flawed and biased but I guess I'm losing my time again.

OT : I forgot to answer, neh I'm not in. Unless there's a game I'm sure I'll play more than a day then maybe I'll consider it. For now it doesn't feel compelling enough to justify the price (I play very little, and I play less and less as time goes by).

EDIT: Don't wanna get banned, this is already a chore in itself.

Yes it seems as the right step and it is a new way of experiencing games

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Around the Network
StarOcean said:
Nope. It's just another gammick that'll go the way of the Wiimote

Well that thing was a huge succes wasn't it

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

I'm in. It's why I saved my Move controllers and bought a PS camera at launch. I knew the Move controllers would be useful when Sony announced they'd be compatible with PS4 at launch. I'm ready for October! I also still have my Sharp Shooter but I suspect that it won't be as useful.

I went from a not yet, earlier this week to a preorder in the next month or two. After thinking it over, I want to be there on launch for this.

Back in my stupid fanboy days, maybe. Now? Fuck no.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I need to know if it will make me sick or not before buying. Also like to better know game line up for its first year.