By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Are you going to buy PSVR?

Yes 366 47.53%

No 226 29.35%

Maybe 178 23.12%

Total:770

its a strange question to ask because most of the folks who are on the fence probably haven't tried it.

Around the Network

I always planned to get it and I still do. But it could end up like so many other things I planned to buy for console and then didn't because I found something more fun on PC.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

CosmicSex said:
its a strange question to ask because most of the folks who are on the fence probably haven't tried it.

I imagine that most people in each group haven't tried PSVR specifically.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Picking up Oculus Rift. Oculus will be here shortly hitting the ground running.

Its more mature and works with games already in my library.

Its a wait and see with Sony since its so far out from launch and i'm wary of the hype and their history.

PC I i7 3770K @4.5Ghz I 16GB 2400Mhz I GTX 980Ti FTW

Consoles I PS4 Pro I Xbox One S 2TB I Wii U I Xbox 360 S

Normchacho said:
CosmicSex said:

I imagine that most people in each group haven't tried PSVR specifically.

Exactly.  But I'm in because it looks cool.  People how say its not for them don't actually know what they don't like if they haven't tried it.  I am willing to try it. 

Around the Network

Apparently, Sony is being very strict with developers regarding the framerate for VR games.

This was today on a GDC conference:

"Reprojection is now required. You can't drop under 60 FPS ever. If you submit a game to us dropping down to 30 FPS, you'll probably get rejected. There's no excuse for not hitting framerate. We'll help you do this of course."

In other words, no silly fanboy wars.

Perfect! No accidental headbutts with the TV

The PSVR alerts you when you are out of the playzone.

Apparently, SCE will be in charge of the quality control. Nice.

The PSVR PU (Proccessor Unit):