By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So, PSVR, You in?

Are you going to buy PSVR?

Yes 366 47.53%

No 226 29.35%

Maybe 178 23.12%

Total:770

That's it guys, we know the price and release date of Playstation VR! ($399, October 2016). There will be more than 50 games between launch, and the end of 2016, and it's getting an exclusive Battlefront VR experience. So, who's going to actually buy one of these things?

I am. That's who. But what about the rest of you?

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network

Lmao, no thanks for a long time.

Pre ordered one in November. Having an CV1 in May and a PS VR in October as a fan of VR I am trying to support so many vr devices as possible.

No, probably won't buy one for a good while either.

Way too expensive. We are looking at another PSV failture (first was the Vita)

User was warned for this post ~ CGI-Quality

Around the Network

I'll pre order when possible.

GamechaserBE said:
Pre ordered one in November. Having an CV1 in May and a PS VR in October as a fan of VR I am trying to support so many vr devices as possible.

Jesus! That's dedication!

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

I'm still on the maybe fence

if NX is out this year, id opt for that over a $400 psvr

but if enough gets shown to convince me of PSVR from now till oct,then ill jump in

time will tell

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Well I still think its a bit much but im a cheap ass so theres that too also R.I.P Oculus Rift.

Own:Nes,Snes,N64,Gamecube,Wii,WiiU,Gameboy Pocket,Gameboy Advance SP,DS,DSi,3DS XL,Sega Genesis,Sega Dreamcast,PS1,PS2,PS3,PSP,PSVita and Xbox 360.

Looking to get: Original Xbox 

A significant portion of my soul died with the first "SMT X FE" footage reveal.

Add me on PSN: afnanthekooltrex 

Check out my YouTube channel:  

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzZ6P0251NWOf7WUTsHmw_Q

Yes!