By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So, PSVR, You in?

Are you going to buy PSVR?

Yes 366 47.53%

No 226 29.35%

Maybe 178 23.12%

Total:770

Fuck yh. if for nothing else it will be cause it's something different.

Around the Network

Been seeing it now, and good lord, its going to be even more expensive than 399 for most people, since it wont come with a ps camera or Move.You can add 100 dollars there just to get those acessories to play the games on PSVR.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Nah, i'll stick to regular games.

I have yet to try one of those things, not for me right now. But maybe in a few years

No thanks. Costs more than a PS4 here in Canada...

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Around the Network

Nope, no intererest here... And judging by the responses in this thread and others... Sony has a long way to go to actually find a market for this thing...

gergroy said:
Nope, no intererest here... And judging by the responses in this thread and others... Sony has a long way to go to actually find a market for this thing...

I don't know, I don't think they expect it to do gangbusters, and 71% of responders are either a yes or maybe. 

Plus, the hard part is over. They announced the price. The next 7 months are about telling people why it's worth it.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

gergroy said:

lol except this is vg and this thread means nothing.  

I'm in the most likely camp. Seeing plenty of good games for it between now and then will likely be the defining factor if I get it or not.

I don't think I'm going to be paying $400 + the price of games to be motion sick :|...

Current gaming platforms - Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, New 3DS, PC