By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Star Fox Zero adds invincible mode for beginners, internet reacts

Does this actually bother anyone here?

No 217 67.18%

Sort of 30 9.29%

YEs 46 14.24%

Other explain below 2 0.62%

see results 28 8.67%

Total:323

Not sure why anyone would be mad at this addition, If I were to buy the game I would let my 2 year old brother play it on that mode.

Around the Network

I don't see any problem.

The feature isn't mandatory. If you don't like it, don't use it, its inclusion will benefit others without affecting you.

Unfortunately of course, there are always those who try to dictate how others are allowed to live their lives.

I really don't see the problem. If you feel offended by the mode, here's a novel idea.. don't use it.

It's just an optional, i don't see the problem..

I never understood why hobbies should have to be challenging to be enjoyable.

"So yeah, I love to lay in the sun reading a book and go out with my friends because I love the CHALLENGE!"

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Pathetic, you can't beat the game you don't deserve to get through it. Easy mode won't teach you shit. Just watch a lets play on youtube if its too hard.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
Pathetic, you can't beat the game you don't deserve to get through it. Easy mode won't teach you shit. Just watch a lets play on youtube if its too hard.

It's an optional game mode, though.

There's going to be a hard mode in the game too btw.

What did you expected after fire emblem fates phoenix mode ?

Mr.GameCrazy said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:

Playing the game is optional too.

My issue isn't the option, its the idea behind it.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
Mr.GameCrazy said:

Playing the game is optional too.

My issue isn't the option, its the idea behind it.

I understand. I honestly don't like the invincibility option either. I would prefer an easy mode over that.