By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Star Fox Zero adds invincible mode for beginners, internet reacts

Does this actually bother anyone here?

No 217 67.18%

Sort of 30 9.29%

YEs 46 14.24%

Other explain below 2 0.62%

see results 28 8.67%

Total:323
Goodnightmoon said:
archer9234 said:

You'd have no problem if someone just turns on this mode. Stands still, and just punches characters to unlock each of them, in street fighter 5. And gets cleared arcade mode achivment. And then hearing people complain the games too short. This is what this mode would eventually devolve into. Reviewers will eventually abuse this. And someone is gonna mess up on their article.

Stop trying so hard to find problems were there are not, those are movies in your head, what we have here is a E rated game with an extra easy difficulty mode. Nothing more.

Never gonna agree. This is a no difficulty mode. That is my problem. If this was never a problem. Why do people go off, when others used action replay and gameshark on brand new games, in the past. People have said you're cheap and are lazy. Now all of a sudden, it's fine? And I was defending easy mode in another thread. But you still had to fight your way through the game. Now, if you get pissed, just shut it off. It just be more better to hit skip section.

Around the Network
archer9234 said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Stop trying so hard to find problems were there are not, those are movies in your head, what we have here is a E rated game with an extra easy difficulty mode. Nothing more.

Never gonna agree. This is a no difficulty mode. That is my problem. If this was never a problem. Why do people go off, when others used action replay and gameshark on brand new games, in the past. People have said you're cheap and are lazy. Now all of a sudden, it's fine? And I was defending easy mode in another thread. But you still had to fight your way through the game. Now, if you get pissed, just shut it off. It just be more better to hit skip section.

Because that people is childish.

As long as it is just an option that does not affect anyone else is ok, if this was a competitive multiplayer game where you can unlock things way more easily playing an invincible mode, that maybe would be unfair, but there is nothing unfair about this one.

And it makes special sense in this case because this game is using a very weird control system that needs some practice, so this way very young or very casual players can use it to practice without the stress of being dying constantly since the very first minute, wich is something that makes a lot of those players to stop playing at all.

archer9234 said:
curl-6 said:

No problem whatsoever.

You'd have no problem if someone just turns on this mode. Stands still, and just punches characters to unlock each of them, in street fighter 5. And gets cleared arcade mode achivment. And then hearing people complain the games too short. This is what this mode would eventually devolve into. Reviewers will eventually abuse this. And someone is gonna mess up on their article.

How other people choose to play the games they paid for and have fun is none of my business as long as it is not being forced on me, which it isn't here, as it's completely optional.

Makes sense for small kids, I don't see why not.

It is a travesty though. :D