By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pachter: Nintendo NX Not Very Good, Backward Looking Technology

Not hating at all, it's the true 37 31.09%

I love Michael Pachter 41 34.45%

He's right you know... 41 34.45%

Total:119
TH-Work said:

Only fucking ****** post the shit what Michael Pachter says!

And you are even more a fucking ***** when you believe the shit what Michael Pachter says!

good god, calm down.

Around the Network
Miguel_Zorro said:
Fixing Thread Title
OP - If you're going to quote something like this, it's best to attribute it to Pachter. A title like that is likely to get people's knickers in a knot.

thanks!

onionberry said:
TH-Work said:

Only fucking ****** post the shit what Michael Pachter says!

And you are even more a fucking ***** when you believe the shit what Michael Pachter says!

good god, calm down.

No! No one need this Michael Pachter shit anymore. And by the way, the poll is a fucking joke too! Post something meaningfull or interresting, or post nothing ;)

Idiots like Michael Pachter exists because ****** like you post the shit what he says!

User was moderated for this post ~ CGI-Quality

>pachter

Own:Nes,Snes,N64,Gamecube,Wii,WiiU,Gameboy Pocket,Gameboy Advance SP,DS,DSi,3DS XL,Sega Genesis,Sega Dreamcast,PS1,PS2,PS3,PSP,PSVita and Xbox 360.

Looking to get: Original Xbox 

A significant portion of my soul died with the first "SMT X FE" footage reveal.

Add me on PSN: afnanthekooltrex 

Check out my YouTube channel:  

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzZ6P0251NWOf7WUTsHmw_Q

He predicted the Wii would be a fad, he predicted the WiiU will fail.

Now he says himself that he doesn't know anything about the NX, and he says that his guesses are based on Nintendo recent history.
And well, Nintendo's recent history sucks, so yeah, I would guess also that the NX is going to suck.

Now I believe Nintendo is making some big changes, and that the NX could be good. But it doesn't change the fact that the safest bet is that it's not going to be.

Around the Network

So NX will be a huge success confirmed?

Stop giving this guy attention!

I LOVE ICELAND!

Sounds like the NX will be really successful then if Patcher says so.

I'm glad to see that everyone gives Pachter the kind of attention he deserves.
Anyways, Shane Satterfield, the guy from Gametrailers way back, started a new subscription based site (siftd.net) that's kinda like a more "open" gametrailers, with lots of shows and coverage and stuff. Pachter has a show there, done like 15 episodes already. People still care, apparently :/ Don't know why though

TH-Work said:
onionberry said:

good god, calm down.

No! No one need this Michael Pachter shit anymore. And by the way, the poll is a fucking joke too! Post something meaningfull or interresting, or post nothing ;)

Idiots like Michael Pachter exists because ****** like you post the shit what he says!

Shhhhhh bby is ok

@the OP

So he has no idea what it is, but it won't be good.

Sounds like his sexual history #PachterPls

#1 Amb-ass-ador