By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pachter: Nintendo NX Not Very Good, Backward Looking Technology

Not hating at all, it's the true 37 31.09%

I love Michael Pachter 41 34.45%

He's right you know... 41 34.45%

Total:119

Pachter still still alive? I thought he dieded long ago :)

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Around the Network

So NX is very good and having cutting edge technology confirmed. :)

shikamaru317 said:
NX is amazing confirmed. The opposite always happens with Pachter predictions xD

yayyyyy, Mr. Patcher could you please tell us that NX is extremely expensive and won't get Smash 4 port ? it'd be great if you did so ...

Nintendo's pattern of releasing tech a year and a half after the initial is really dated and doesn't help them in anyway. I think they'll move from that for sure.

The NX won't be very good based on absolutely nothing? Understood.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
Aielyn said:
Can a rule please be added that says that any thread about Pachter or anything he has to say on anything must be labelled clearly with "Pachter" at the start of the thread title?

As I was reading the op, I was about to be like, "This is so stupid and not based on facts.  Why would you make this up?"  Then I saw it said Patcher and smiled :)

Playing Xenoblade 2 before I buy Xenoblade 3 (otherwise I couldn't wait to play 3).

Can they announce a new Fire Emblem? A remake of Genealogy or Tellius would suffice !

Aielyn said:
Can a rule please be added that says that any thread about Pachter or anything he has to say on anything must be labelled clearly with "Pachter" at the start of the thread title?

agreed

Been a while since the troll under the bridge burped. And here we are!

I thought this would at the very least be some rumor or statement from a claimed source, but it's just an analyst running his mouth.

I guess it can't be pachter without his usual retard. The guy needs help.

"I know nothing but idk, nx is going to suck!"

What a dick.