By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Official VGChartz Supporters Thread - New Perks Added

Just noticed that the Support Icon (G,S,B) next to gamrconnect points is pushing the points below the green area of your profile on the forums

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
ktay95 said:
Just noticed that the Support Icon (G,S,B) next to gamrconnect points is pushing the points below the green area of your profile on the forums

It's not doing that neither on the thread of the supporters profiles to me.
Is that a specific user you are talking about?

Trucks right above you is completely well formated.

Ugh photo is a tad small but you can see in the circled are that the Points (shown by the P symbol) is below the green area where it should be also making the white numbers for points basically invisible.

ktay95 said:
BraLoD said:

Ugh photo is a tad small but you can see in the circled are that the Points (shown by the P symbol) is below the green area where it should be also making the white numbers for points basically invisible.

Nice try! We can tell that is photoshop

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Well... It's fixed for me anyway. Guess the page wasn't loading properly

This is really good news!Wont be participating because Im cheap, but I hope this is the beggining for better times here!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

I hope even users who won't pay will be able to contribuite to the DB if it's brought back.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Sounds like a great idea!
If I had more money, I would probably participate. ^^

ktay95 said:
BraLoD said:

It happens to me too.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Machina said:
TruckOSaurus said:
The main problem with the Game DB is that the data is on a separate database to which I don't currently have access. I can make out some of the tables and fields names from the code that's already in place but to develop for it would be quite troublesome until I have that access.

But getting the game collection functionalities to work should be possible.

Is that a reference to Pro or Gamewise?

Darwinianevolution said:

It happens to me too.

Try ctrl + F5, see if that updates it.

Hey, it worked! Thanks!

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

I won't join the supporter club, but I find it a good idea and applaud you for being able to make it happen.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.