| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

tagging

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Re-tagging

Signature goes here!

O_O damn Spurge

I'd like to suggest more things that could potentially make the VGChartz experience a better one.

1. Give everyone  the option to go from the green color scheme to red, dark blue and a lighter blue. More colors could be avalaible for supporters.

2. Why not have all the official game threads in a separate category kinda like GAF does it? Sometimes finding official threads for games is a pain since the search function sucks and even Googling doesn't always give me the best results. On the subject of OTs, we kinda need more of them too.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
AZWification said:

I'd like to suggest more things that could potentially make the VGChartz experience a better one.

1. Give everyone  the option to go from the green color scheme to red, dark blue and a lighter blue. More colors could be avalaible for supporters.

2. Why not have all the official game threads in a separate category kinda like GAF does it? Sometimes finding official threads for games is a pain since the search function sucks and even Googling doesn't always give me the best results. On the subject of OTs, we kinda need more of them too.

1. Could be an option down the line. The green is going away though with the new site though.

2. That's a very interesting idea! I would love to have a Official Game Threads section which would make finding them easier and make those threads more popular!

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
AZWification said:

1. Could be an option down the line. The green is going away though with the new site though.

2. That's a very interesting idea! I would love to have a Official Game Threads section which would make finding them easier and make those threads more popular!

1. Wait, does that mean that the gamrconnect branding is going away too?

2. Yeah, VGChartz needs more game discussion and I think that would be the best way to achieve that! Going back to GAF, I doubt their OTs would be so popular if they couldn't be easily found in the Gaming Community section or whatever it's called.

AZWification said:
TruckOSaurus said:

2. Yeah, VGChartz needs more game discussion and I think that would be the best way to achieve that! Going back to GAF, I doubt their OTs would be so popular if they couldn't be easily found in the Gaming Community section or whatever it's called.

1. Yup, one design for all the site. The address gamrconnect.vgchartz.com will remain because it would be too much of a pain to remove it but it will all be under the new design.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
AZWification said:

1. Yup, one design for all the site. The address gamrconnect.vgchartz.com will remain because it would be too much of a pain to remove it but it will all be under the new design.

Great! That's a change that definitely needed to happen imo.