By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - There's already a petition to cancel Paper Mario Colour Splash

Einsam_Delphin said:
AZWification said:

I wish people would stop using SS' sales to justify this game's existence. SS barely sold any better than TTYD despite the 3DS being MUCH more successful than the GameCube. Even if we were to ignore install bases, Super Paper Mario still sold better than Sticker Star.

Yeah there's no way this game will sell nearly as much being on the Wii U and in the shadow of NX. How much did Ultra Trash and Trash Festival do? That's the sales tier I expect Color Trash to fall into.

I just hope Nintendo won't think that we don't want more Paper Mario games if Color Splash bombs or something like that.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
curl-6 said:

Set high stakes, ya wimps! :P

I don't really care, just being able to say I was right is enough for me!

Einsam_Delphin said:

You're on!

Don't cry when you're wrong chump

Einsam_Delphin said:

Yeah, I like you as a user, don't care to actually get anything out of it. However, I'd agree to any terms if you wanted some

[] [] [] {} [] 

hershel_layton said:
How about we shut up and stop complaining?

Seriously, people nitpick at almost everything.

Don't like Amiibos? Guess what? They're useless, only used for neat add ons.

Hate the game? Then don't buy it. Simple as that. We don't care if you're going to protest it with your other buddies. We have better issues to focus on

I like you!

I just can't agree more, sometimes is so annoying to read only complaints. At least here, people is not annoying, this is a nice forum

Einsam_Delphin said:
curl-6 said:

Set high stakes, ya wimps! :P

You really think a Mario game is not going to hit 1 million sold?

Around the Network

I signed the Federation Force petition and felt really lousy afterwards, so I definitely won't be signing this one. Like others have said, I will just vote with my wallet.

It doesn't really look bad enough to cancel in my opinion. And even if it was it's unrealistic to think they would just cancel the game. It would make more sense to petition for Nintendo to delay the game so they could re-work parts of it to be more like a traditional Paper Mario.

Can't wait for The Zelder Scrolls 3: Breath of The Wild Hunt!

Esiar said:
It doesn't really look bad enough to cancel in my opinion. And even if it was it's unrealistic to think they would just cancel the game. It would make more sense to petition for Nintendo to delay the game so they could re-work parts of it to be more like a traditional Paper Mario.

Funny how this game is considered low quality, while people praise milked franchises such as CoD.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Cancelling it would be irredeemably dumb. They've probably put a lot of resources into it just to get to this stage now, and while the game probably won't be what many want, in terms of just general quality it looks passable at worst - and it'll sell a few of course.

KLXVER said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

You really think a Mario game is not going to hit 1 million sold?

The Mario golf game for 3DS (World Tour) hasn't even crossed half a million.

Gamertag, PlayStation Network ID, and Nintendo Network ID: Look at username. Huzzah for originality.  3DS Friend Code: 4038-6546-0886

Currently own PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, and 3DS