By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS+ march line up.

Just when you thought PS Plus couldn't get any worse than the pile of shit it's been for months, they managerd to make it even shittier. Games with gold has been better every month for almost a year now. I haven't even renewed my Plus since November. Sad sony, very sad.

Around the Network

Broforce!

If you are disappointed in this month and you haven't played Broforce than you have no idea what you're talking about.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Boutros said:
That's the first time I think GwG beats PS+.

lol. unfortunaly gwg was superior almost always (says a sad ps owner). talking only about games playable on 8th gen systems.

DEAD_ORIGINAL said:
GamechaserBE said:
I am just tired of indies and it does help that another game won. Really don't like Broforce.

I know what u mean indies (Rocket League) arguablly the best multiplayer game of last year!

thats was splatoon

#MakePSPlusGreatAgain

Around the Network
JNK said:
Boutros said:
That's the first time I think GwG beats PS+.

lol. unfortunaly gwg was superior almost always (says a sad ps owner). talking only about games playable on 8th gen systems.

I don't see why I should disregard the PS3/PSV.

Absolute aids

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Broforce could be interesting... that's about it

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Boutros said:
JNK said:

I don't see why I should disregard the PS3/PSV.

i dont have those system so i dont care about their games.

GWG at least gives some aa or even aaa games (Ac4, LotF, Tomb Raider and more + you can play 360 games on the one).

Sony really got lazy in terms of great ps+ games (for ps4) scince ps4 is that dominant.

I have to say the two PS3 games are horrendous. And I'm not talking about quality but it feels like Sony was trying to come up with the oldest and cheapest digital titles they could think of. C'mon when you have a backlog of over 1000 retail games, you can't just give away two 8 year old digital games.