By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS+ march line up.

GamechaserBE said:

Someone on neogaf made a graph that shows the likes and dislikes the playstation plus videos got on youtube:

Their latest March ps plus video got almost 2K likes and 9K dislikes and is the worst rated ps plus video.

And that thread got locked.

Around the Network

Anyone notice the last minute change, instead of super stardust hd it's I am alive in NA. Still the same in Europe. For me that's an improvement since it's no longer a game I already had, I didn't like the demo but I'll give it another chance.

Bandorr said:
Wonktonodi said:
Anyone notice the last minute change, instead of super stardust hd it's I am alive in NA. Still the same in Europe. For me that's an improvement since it's no longer a game I already had, I didn't like the demo but I'll give it another chance.

Actually I Am Alive (PS3) was replaced with Super Star Dust HD (PS3) as a Free PS Plus Game.

So if you acted quick you could have gotten I am alive as an additional game.

I Am Alive was a great game about psychological warface in the post-apocalypse.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Bandorr said:
Wonktonodi said:

Actually I Am Alive (PS3) was replaced with Super Star Dust HD (PS3) as a Free PS Plus Game.

So if you acted quick you could have gotten I am alive as an additional game.

oh I had it (bought) on the playstation app before I posted, interesting that they changed it back, lucky me and anyone else who got it I guess.

hentaihinata said:
its 1 aaa game in 3 years? really?
atleast they could bring 4 aaa games every year.
january =Metro march = sherlock holmes; july =tomb raider october = new order
2017 january = rayman march = knack july = killzone october saints row
there are more then 100-200 aaa titles out there and they cant put atleast 1-4 in a year in?
christmas we had gauntlet, that was the biggest dissapointement, they really should bring a game like little big planet 3 or even KNACK on christmas.

Though I agree with you, Gauntlet was a pleasant surprise for me and many others. I had no intention of buying it any time soon and it's the game that I enjoyed the most in 2015. And I don't even bother with most indies. I already had Little Big Planet, and Knack, so for me, it's better we got Gauntlet over games that i owned. That Tomb Raider spinoff was another perfect game for me. I played the hell out of it with my best friend. Don't think he would have liked Knack, Killzone, or Lbp.

Still, based on the offerings this month, I decided not to renew until something catches my eye.