By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS+ march line up.

Bandorr said:
Mr Puggsly said:

No, I stand by my original words.

Because "we" isn't equal to "everyone."

Actually one of the definitions is that. "(used to denote people in general):". Like for example :'the marvels of science that we take for granted.'.

Not to mention that by using "we" you are speaking for other people. Even those that could agree with you - probably won't like other people doing their speaking for them.

So in both instances 'we' is wrong. It also comes off as fairly pretentious. By claiming to be speaking for multiple people you aim to make it seem like your opinion is bigger than others.

That was a one on one conversation, not a speech.

But generally speaking, most people find this month underwhelming. Now PLEASE start an argument about that opinion.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network
Bandorr said:
Mr Puggsly said:

That was a one on one conversation, not a speech.

But generally speaking, most people find this month underwhelming. Now PLEASE start an argument about that opinion.

So you don't find it strange to use a "plural" word like "we" when having a ONE on ONE conversation? You are in essence assuming the rights to speak for everyone in a "one on one" conversation.

The need for you to be so hostile about wanting to speak for a group of people involving your opinion is coming off as a need for your opinion to be a fact.

Some people have expressed disinterest in the indies, others have expressed interest. To go beyond that seems like you are trying to force your opinion as afact.

Seeing as how this discussion can't really go further (or farther i'm not actually sure which) - i will be no longer responding to you and this line of discussion. Good day.

Its okay, you misunderstood. No big deal.

Take it easy, buddy.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Woo fancied trying Flame Over. Other than that a good chance to catch up on all the free games Sega gave away on Steam this last month.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

PS+ lost some of it's flair has more and more people make PS4 their console of choices and putting away the PS3.

The Vita free games is hardly a factor anymore, in the US the install base is 2.5 to 14 million when comparing Vita to PS4.

GWG is offering a potential of four game to Xbox one owners (Thanks to backward compatibility) (But Xbox one owners must also remember that we have Sony to thanks for starting PS+ and forcing Microsoft to give us GWG). GWG is a product of Sony in a way :)

Only own super stardust hd so that will be 5 new games for me. Far from the best month, but hardly the worst either. There are several games that I'll enjoy.

Around the Network

I'm trying to be empathetic here, but....nope, can't do it. Are people relying on a $50 service for their gaming choices rather than just buying what they want? That's like giving $20 to your parents and saying "get me a couple comics a month for the next year, your choice."

BROFORCE. The rest will be added to the library for later consumption.

meh don't game online and the psplus selection is continuously shit...good thing i didn't get psplus shit would've been a waste of money

Mr Puggsly said:
Azuren said:

Correct, GwG has also mostly been giving out games that PS+ has already given

Not true and sometimes its the other way around.

It is true, and it's typically not the other way around. GwG's best titles are typically PS+ hand-me-downs.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

I just have ps+ out of habit nowdays... Maybe download them and forget as usual.

I Missed the ps3 dags with AAA titles...

krippaz said:
I just have ps+ out of habit nowdays... Maybe download them and forget as usual.

I Missed the ps3 dags with AAA titles...

You mean like this month where it has

Hell Divers

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax

Grid Autosport?

on topic tho, for anyone with a vita who is considering it, I would actually say to leave off Reality fighters as a download, it really isn't worth your bandwidth other than a tech demo for Augmented reality, sadly I own it physically but yeah waste of space to download I think unless you are realllly short of something to waste 5 minutes on.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive