By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Petition to boycott Sony reaches over 200,000 signatures

I was expecting something dumb to happen from this.

I am not disappointed.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

When #FreeKe$ha was trending on Twitter, it took every ounce of my being not to say 'I'll take two!'

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Just let her go ffs and end this story.

Why should they reward bad behavor?

Stuff like that would mean its alright for women to lie about being raped,

which it looks like she was (she said under oath she wasnt raped).

Think about the poor man, whos life shes ruining because of this.

The age of Sony is over....Wait.

So over 200K people do not understand the principle of "innocent until proven guilty". Well, goodbye to the little amount of faith I have in humanity...

Around the Network
aLkaLiNE said:
Aeolus451 said:
A lynch mob is forming? Didn't she admit/testify that she lied?

She testified under oath that she was not sexually harassed or raped.

Something smells fishy

Why do no articles mention this? (im not doubting you)

Ssenkahdavic said:

So, we should boycott Sony cause a JUDGE ruled in their favor?

Thats brilliant.  I mean WoW.

The easiest things to boycott are things you don't use. So if you aren't a Playstation fan, its easy to boycott Sony stuff.

Its strange so many are supporting Ke$ha, even financially. Does Dr. Luke have a history of rape or something?

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Chevinator123 said:
aLkaLiNE said:

Something smells fishy

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/kesha-denied-date-rape-dr-luke-back-2011-article-1.1982546

Because...narratives.

good, start by tearing that photo-sensor out of your iPhones

Chevinator123 said:
aLkaLiNE said:

Something smells fishy

Because no one ever sides with the guy accused of doing so. (better story = more views on your site ect => profit)

No one cares if hes actually innocent, its noway near as juicy a story as it being the otherway around.

Shes the big star, hes a no body.